3-Hurley-17 6-PM-28

4-FC-22 5-Chilhowie-20

2A West

1 Appo-31 8 Giles-10

2 Graham-35 7 Martinsville-10

3 Richlands-30 6 Glenvar-13

4 DR-21 5 Union-20

Again these aren't my predictions they are from VHSL Reference game simulator

They had Hurley bigger under dog than that last year and we all know how that played out.....Hurley VS PM Friday night now.....

They had Hurley bigger under dog than that last year and we all know how that played out.....Hurley VS PM Friday night now.....

Yeah it sucks I saw where it's on Friday now. I would come up but I gotta watch GW every chance I get. Hopefully you and I will still get a chance to meet up the next week. Best of luck

I went ahead and simulated round 3 based off of the previous predictions.

1A West Round 3

#1 Galax-21 #4 FC-28

#2 GW-33 #6 PM-10

2A West round 3

#1 Appo-17 #4 DR-14

#2 Graham-23 #4 Richlands-28

Someone ask what the round 3 prediction would be if Hurley beat PM. I posted the Cal Preps score in that thread. This is what how VHSL Reference scores the GW vs Hurley

#2-GW-45 #3-Hurley-0

Again this is the VHSL predictions not

mine

Graham doesn't care about how many they're picked by, they just want to have 1 more point than the opponent when the clock hits 0:00.00...

That has been very apparent the past few games.  The subs have been in early and often.  Nobody complaining about stats either.

Yea good teams play alot of subs early. I think that really helps the better teams in this area stay dominate cause the back up an younger kids play alot. Union in almost every game has played alot of subs even 9th graders alot because of blowouts. I think that's pivotal getting them playing time most teams dont get to do thay.

Proof I'm not just making this up

Hit that "play teams again" button and you'll get a different score each time.  It says "George Wythe(W) is favored to win this game 68 % of the time" so GW will come out on top most of the times you simulate it, just a random score each time.

Hit that "play teams again" button and you'll get a different score each time. It says "George Wythe(W) is favored to win this game 68 % of the time" so GW will come out on top most of the times you simulate it, just a random score each time.

Yes VHSL does it randomly but I went with what it had on the 1st go. I did that for every game I simulated. Now Cal Preps gives you 1 score and 1 score only.