Predictions: Gate City vs Wings Academy

RiverRat24

I know this game has been discussed somewhat on some of the other threads and I also know that most people really don't know much about Wings Academy. But given what you have seen and heard about both teams, anyone care to offer up any score predictions?

I feel a little better about the game after watching a video of Wings Academy playing against Eagle Academy a few weeks ago. I think if GC plays well it could be within a 15 pt ballgame. However, if Wings plays a tough 2-3 zone and GC isn't hitting the 3 ball like they have been and just keep settling for the deep ball....It's entirely possible it could get out of hand pretty quick.

My heart wants to pick GC because I really think they will play lights out. But it's hard to go against Wings Academy in the first round. Hopefully this is the year GC shocks everyone and tallies up a win in their opener and heads for the winners bracket. Hope I'm wrong with my prediction.....I'll say:

Wings Academy - 78

Gate City - 71

Prove me wrong Blue....I'll gladly eat all the crow my gut can hold!

I have started to type my prediction a couple of times, but my thoughts on the game keep changing. I am still not sure what I want to predict.

Wings should be the most talented team we play this year. They are going to score. I saw where they put up 95 points on a team out of Manhattan. 

I really worry about Mac getting in foul trouble in this one. We are going to need him to help break the press, and to penetrate and find an open man for a 3. Zac and Dean could do this against weaker competition, but we are going to need all 3 to try and stay in this game. 

If we shoot the ball like we have been, I think we can stay within 15 points. If we don't, this will end up being a 30+ points loss. 

The only prediction I feel half-way comfortable making is that I believe this is going to be an exciting game. 

Mac getting in foul trouble is something I worry about too. If he lets his emotions get the best of him and tries to go down the court every trip and match everything these guys do on the other end it may get out of hand. I feel comfortable in saying Wings is gonna swing from the rim a few times and I know that will set a fire under Mac. It's the bad fouls after someone steals the ball from him or after someone picks off a pass that he commits the bad fouls...You can see it coming in the stands as soon as it happens. If he can refrain from those and manage to play the whole game I think GC stands a chance to keep the game respectable.

I think it will be a very exciting game and I also think their will be several back board shaking dunks and shots dropping from way downtown. Hopefully GC will learn from it win or lose and move on to the next one.

I have started to type my prediction a couple of times, but my thoughts on the game keep changing. I am still not sure what I want to predict.

Wings should be the most talented team we play this year. They are going to score. I saw where they put up 95 points on a team out of Manhattan.

I really worry about Mac getting in foul trouble in this one. We are going to need him to help break the press, and to penetrate and find an open man for a 3. Zac and Dean could do this against weaker competition, but we are going to need all 3 to try and stay in this game.

If we shoot the ball like we have been, I think we can stay within 15 points. If we don't, this will end up being a 30+ points loss.

The only prediction I feel half-way comfortable making is that I believe this is going to be an exciting game.

The team from Manhattan isn't that great. Last I checked they haven't won a game.

I've only seen a few minutes of highlights on Wings (those highlights being against the Manhattan team). So I don't think I make a prediction on a team I haven't seen.

But what I do know, GC will play to win. They know people aren't giving them a shot, which is completely fine. But I also believe GC can compete. Can't wait.

People not giving GC a shot I hope gives the boys a spark and they play like their hair is on fire. If Dean and Ervin are hitting the deep ball and McClung is playing to his capability....GC is gonna hang some points on them. Collier (if he's back and healthy) should get some open looks under the basket if McClung does his part and attacks the basket. Also, Kimbler is gonna have to start shooting the ball and score some. He's gonna end up having open looks galore as the season goes on. The kid can flat play....I think he just chooses to let everyone else do all the scoring since he hasn't had to so far this season. GC needs him to be more involved on offense and I hope he opens up.

Well I'm not quite that pessimistic about the game....But I can understand anyone having that sort of opinion. I'd say that's the general consensus towards this game....Except for some of the GC faithful and the GC players of course

GC is good... for 2A basketball. 

Wings did not get invited because they had a good team last year... They were invited because they have a solid team returning. Mac/Ervin is good but Wings will have some athleticism they see in those AAU games. The rest of the team will be a step or 10 behind. No size will hurt GC.

I do hope GC pulls the upset though! 

ÑÐ¼Ð¾Ñ‚Ñ€Ñ ÐºÐ°ÐºÐ¾Ð¹ характер работы

---

раÑÑказ как Ñ‚ÐµÑ‚Ñ Ñоблазнила племÑнника и интим раÑказ как трахали мать и бабулю в Ñтрингах.

That's exactly how I feel about it too.