Ridgeview @ Gate City

RiverRat24

This is words out of your mouth.

"While most Union (and C-Wood, Norton, prob GC too) people prob share a similar opinion of the Wise program, posts like that make Union look bad instead of the intended target. Take shots at adults, let's not go too hard on a HS kid unless something egregious happens."

Man, I could care less if you know me. You're like a little Chihuahua barking at everything on this board. I don't post much but have been reading a long time. I remember when you pissed everybody off about womens sports, then fled to Va Preps to comment about how you were banned. Then Ryan lets you know it's OK to come back to Swva. I personally liked it better when you thought you were banned. You have an opinion and so do I. You hate Wise and I FN hate Union/Powell Valley and Big Stone. Appalachia is fine by me. My point is, you seep into every thread reminding people that Thomas Jones was the greatest, or Fat Ass Phil was the best coach, or Union this, PV Or blah blah blah. Take your own medicine, you're making Union look bad.

I will tell you this. I do live in Wise but I'm from Haysi. I have one son that has already graduated and one son in the 10th grade. I don't personally like TJ as I think he's a loud mouth who only gets to keep his job because of his father's donations to the school. As for his kid, oh yeah, I have seen him play. I have watch Isiah since he started school. The kid is a freshman and he's getting all this chatter from an adult from Union?

Anyhow, go f#c& yourself. Oh I'm sorry, My bad choice of words Mr Union, I meant to say have a good day.

No doubt he gets his little panties in a wad quicker than anyone on this board. His immaturity is obvious.

This is words out of your mouth.

"While most Union (and C-Wood, Norton, prob GC too) people prob share a similar opinion of the Wise program, posts like that make Union look bad instead of the intended target. Take shots at adults, let's not go too hard on a HS kid unless something egregious happens."

Man, I could care less if you know me. You're like a little Chihuahua barking at everything on this board. I don't post much but have been reading a long time. I remember when you pissed everybody off about womens sports, then fled to Va Preps to comment about how you were banned. Then Ryan lets you know it's OK to come back to Swva. I personally liked it better when you thought you were banned. You have an opinion and so do I. You hate Wise and I FN hate Union/Powell Valley and Big Stone. Appalachia is fine by me. My point is, you seep into every thread reminding people that Thomas Jones was the greatest, or Fat Ass Phil was the best coach, or Union this, PV Or blah blah blah. Take your own medicine, you're making Union look bad.

I will tell you this. I do live in Wise but I'm from Haysi. I have one son that has already graduated and one son in the 10th grade. I don't personally like TJ as I think he's a loud mouth who only gets to keep his job because of his father's donations to the school. As for his kid, oh yeah, I have seen him play. I have watch Isiah since he started school. The kid is a freshman and he's getting all this chatter from an adult from Union?

Anyhow, go f#c& yourself. Oh I'm sorry, My bad choice of words Mr Union, I meant to say have a good day.

So I broke my own rule of going too hard on a kid because I wanted to convey the point he's one of those players that get under your skin? It's not even really an insult, Dukies love that rep and people from Wise seem to adopt the same attitude.

I'm not gonna get into a long winded back and forth (and I knew that Richlands dude would kissmyour ass for insulting me, for some reason he is obsessed w me. Dude needs a shrink) with you because honestly, I don't give two shits about you. Ive literally never noticed you before, but you damn sure seem to know me. That's weird dude. Get a hobby. You hate PV? Cool. I feel the same about Wise. But Haysi? Totally irrelevant to me, never played you guys and it was never a thought. It's weird someone from a BDD team would hate PV so much, never in same division, never really played in regular season as far as I know, just off the wall.

Comments about TJ? What's false there? He's the best from this area, for those under 60 and never saw Clark. It's just a fact. When someone posts a thread asking for the best, how is mentioning TJ out of order? Who was better?

Phil? Lol yes people hate Phil, it's the reason he's my avatar. It's hilarious, because most people hate him from a distance without ever interaction w him and knowing him. He rubbed people the wrong way at times, sure. Happens a lot when you have the best team around (think Scotty V at GC). But, he won more state titles than any other head coach not from Hampton, 300 wins, and built the most dominant program in SWVA.

And all that personal stuff? Rolls right off homeboy. I got pissy and got banned, they run a tight ship here and I thought it was being too stuffy and egged it on and got the hammer. I remember nothing about women's sports, I haven't watched a girls game since Syd McKinney was at Union. I did comment on preps about being banned, and what did I say? That I thought it was nit picking but that I held no ill will about it. Since you know my posts so well, you should remember that.

But the only point that irks me is that the belief that I won't say anything negative about Union or PV. Because it's simply false. Ive let it be known in the past about how I felt like Travis made some bonehead decisions, how Phil made a mistake by going to a primary Wildcat offense with Myron Pinkston, and hell, one of the best players in the state is family and I have no issue saying he needs to clean up his mental mistakes on the field and sometimes he gets mad and does something dumb. I'm a lot of things, an ass, arrogant, silly, know it all, etc...but I'm not someone who refused to acknowledge something wrong if it's from BSG.

So I broke my own rule of going too hard on a kid because I wanted to convey the point he's one of those players that get under your skin? It's not even really an insult, Dukies love that rep and people from Wise seem to adopt the same attitude.

I'm not gonna get into a long winded back and forth (and I knew that Richlands dude would kissmyour ass for insulting me, for some reason he is obsessed w me. Dude needs a shrink) with you because honestly, I don't give two shits about you. Ive literally never noticed you before, but you damn sure seem to know me. That's weird dude. Get a hobby. You hate PV? Cool. I feel the same about Wise. But Haysi? Totally irrelevant to me, never played you guys and it was never a thought. It's weird someone from a BDD team would hate PV so much, never in same division, never really played in regular season as far as I know, just off the wall.

Comments about TJ? What's false there? He's the best from this area, for those under 60 and never saw Clark. It's just a fact. When someone posts a thread asking for the best, how is mentioning TJ out of order? Who was better?

Phil? Lol yes people hate Phil, it's the reason he's my avatar. It's hilarious, because most people hate him from a distance without ever interaction w him and knowing him. He rubbed people the wrong way at times, sure. Happens a lot when you have the best team around (think Scotty V at GC). But, he won more state titles than any other head coach not from Hampton, 300 wins, and built the most dominant program in SWVA.

And all that personal stuff? Rolls right off homeboy. I got pissy and got banned, they run a tight ship here and I thought it was being too stuffy and egged it on and got the hammer. I remember nothing about women's sports, I haven't watched a girls game since Syd McKinney was at Union. I did comment on preps about being banned, and what did I say? That I thought it was nit picking but that I held no ill will about it. Since you know my posts so well, you should remember that.

But the only point that irks me is that the belief that I won't say anything negative about Union or PV. Because it's simply false. Ive let it be known in the past about how I felt like Travis made some bonehead decisions, how Phil made a mistake by going to a primary Wildcat offense with Myron Pinkston, and hell, one of the best players in the state is family and I have no issue saying he needs to clean up his mental mistakes on the field and sometimes he gets mad and does something dumb. I'm a lot of things, an ass, arrogant, silly, know it all, etc...but I'm not someone who refused to acknowledge something wrong if it's from BSG.

Think you can wrap you brain around that just maybe sports doesn't have anything to do with my hatred of anything Powell Valley? You're right, PV wasn't even a top 10 rivalry of ours so that goes both ways. It's your arrogance that I don't like about you, it's the way you seem to come across as you know it all when you don't. Also, it's that you're just a silly ass. Anyway man, I'm done with you. Enjoy your keyboard. From now on, my only response to you, if I choose, will be Saak. (Silly Arrogant Ass Know it all)

Well, this page was fun.

Anywho... back on topic, this game is now February 9. Anyone know why it got postponed again?

GC is skeert due to having so many games next week. Might be too tired to be able to compete through the gauntlet. :)

BigWinner:  I don't give two shits about you.

So you write a freakin' book to prove it?

As I said, no doubt you get your little panties in a wad quicker than anyone on this board. Your immaturity is obvious.

Grow up, little boy.

Stalk much?

Think you can wrap you brain around that just maybe sports doesn't have anything to do with my hatred of anything Powell Valley? You're right, PV wasn't even a top 10 rivalry of ours so that goes both ways. It's your arrogance that I don't like about you, it's the way you seem to come across as you know it all when you don't. Also, it's that you're just a silly ass. Anyway man, I'm done with you. Enjoy your keyboard. From now on, my only response to you, if I choose, will be Saak. (Silly Arrogant Ass Know it all)

Okay?

Nothing you said was not things I admitted to being. What makes you think that some hillbilly from BFE can possibly compete w me in a war of words? I'm Shakespeare, you're whoever wrote the Twilight books. (Stephanie Meyer btw, I do know it all).

Okay?

Nothing you said was not things I admitted to being. What makes you think that some hillbilly from BFE can possibly compete w me in a war of words? I'm Shakespeare, you're whoever wrote the Twilight books. (Stephanie Meyer btw, I do know it all).

I believe that highlighted sentence tells us more about your self-proclaimed superior intellect and education than you intended.  Lol!    9:05 P.M. is too early for drunk posts.  Surely you weren't sober when you posted that brilliant little rant.   

I believe that highlighted sentence tells us more about your self-proclaimed superior intellect and education than you intended. Lol! 9:05 P.M. is too early for drunk posts. Surely you weren't sober when you posted that brilliant little rant.

There's certainly nothing like a sentence composed with double negatives.

I believe that highlighted sentence tells us more about your self-proclaimed superior intellect and education than you intended.  Lol!    9:05 P.M. is too early for drunk posts.  Surely you weren't sober when you posted that brilliant little rant.

Again, stalk much? Should I file a restraining order?

Holy cow.. I thought this thread was about R'view/GC.. Please, on behalf of Union fans everywhere, don't associate any of us with BigWinners.. Not sure who the guy is but no Union fan I know acts that way.

Well screw you too then jerk. Wtf? I don't post anything that makes Union look bad, just myself.

Again, stalk much? Should I file a restraining order?

You'll need to file more than one, butt munch. Your crybaby attitude is not well received here,

and that's not a secret. Even your own fans are ashamed of your whining. Buy a pacifier.

And stop kissing Gman's ass. He allowed you back on this board because you apologized

and promised to act like a man instead of a titty baby.  Most of us knew that wouldn't happen,

and you continue to prove it with every post.

This thread was dead until you couldn't stand the fact that you didn't have the last word. More than a

week later, you thought you could sneak your slimy fat ass back over here and have the last comment. 

How'd that work out for ya? 

You'll need to file more than one, butt munch. Your crybaby attitude is not well received here,

and that's not a secret. Even your own fans are ashamed of your whining. Buy a pacifier.

And stop kissing Gman's ass. He allowed you back on this board because you apologized

and promised to act like a man instead of a titty baby.  Most of us knew that wouldn't happen,

and you continue to prove it with every post.

This thread was dead until you couldn't stand the fact that you didn't have the last word. More than a

week later, you thought you could sneak your slimy fat ass back over here and have the last comment. 

How'd that work out for ya?

All those personal insults, man you are HEATED lololol

Get a life dude, stalking is not a good look.

P.S. Calling someone immature then posting that mess makes you look like a desperate child begging for attention.

All those personal insults, man you are HEATED lololol

Get a life dude, stalking is not a good look.

P.S. Calling someone immature then posting that mess makes you look like a desperate child begging for attention.

When you address an immature child like yourself, sometimes it's necessary to stoop WAY DOWN to your level.  It's is a nasty place to be,  but sometimes it's necessary.

And did you really just post lololol while calling someone else "immature"?   Seriously?

When you address an immature child like yourself, sometimes it's necessary to stoop WAY DOWN to your level.  It's is a nasty place to be,  but sometimes it's necessary.

And did you really just post lololol while calling someone else "immature"?   Seriously?

Lolol and again you reply. It's nice to meet you John Hinckley

Lolol and again you reply. It's nice to meet you John Hinckley

So are you just trying to have the last word?  Is that your obsession? That has to be it,

because your last three comments have no substance, including your lolol childishness.

Let's see what your next "brilliant" comment will be.  I can't wait. 

So are you just trying to have the last word?  Is that your obsession? That has to be it,

because your last three comments have no substance, including your lolol childishness.

Let's see what your next "brilliant" comment will be.  I can't wait.

That's quite jocular. I am demiurgic in my insults and I am extremely assiduous in my roasting.

I know what all those words mean, do you?

That's quite jocular. I am demiurgic in my insults and I am extremely assiduous in my roasting.

I know what all those words mean, do you?

Do they mean lololol? Or just lolol?  It took you 15 minutes to find your dictionary, so let's

hear some more big words you looked up so you can prove to all of us how intelligent you are! 

You're a failed abortion whose birth certificate is an apology from the condom factory.

Do you know what those words mean?