Mountain District Games: Jan 24th

Leatherhead Larry

Heard about that... Lol. Probably won't miss those down in Scott County.

Well McClungs weren't ideal opportunities....One was with a defender there...The other he just missed on a one handed attempt. Now Zac's attempt.....The guy jumped like he was playing on a 7 ft kiddie goal. Not sure if he just forgot to jump or what. I had to laugh myself...It was a good one.

So what's the deal with Central? Are their attitudes that out of control? Sounds like some pure Grayson Allen stuff going on.

I even heard some of McA**s' family members/in-laws were tossed vs JSB last weekend.

Maybe they need some mental help or something.

I didn't see anyone get tossed during the JSB game. The fans were very nice. The team was a completely different story though.

Central is getting worse. Not sure how you lose by four on the road and by 28 at home to same team. They need to rebound and rebound quick or they are going to be in a mess. I just don't see the development in the younger players.

Don't forget the 15 point loss to Union in the UVAW tourney. I don't think it's so much Central becoming worse but just Union being red hot at the moment. But you have to score more than 32 points if you want to beat a quality team. Slagle about outscored the Warriors himself.

So what's the deal with Central? Are their attitudes that out of control? Sounds like some pure Grayson Allen stuff going on.

I even heard some of McA**s' family members/in-laws were tossed vs JSB last weekend.

Maybe they need some mental help or something.

Did Gate City have a parent tossed vs Central? I wasn't there, but I was told it was mcClungs father maybe?

Anyone have the stats on the boys GC/Ridgeview game last night?

I wasn't able to make it up there last night. But my connection said it wasn't anything impressive. He said the starters may have played a total of 12 minutes.

McClung 18

Ervin 15

Dean 11

Collier 8

Sharpe 8

Vermillion 5

George 4

Grindstaff 4

Compton 3

GC had 8 3-pointers.

union is a tem that plays really good d. pace of game is key for union. if you look at our schedule weve only scored in the 70s one time against ridgeview. the only game we have gave up more than 70 was gatecity. union has to keep games in the 50s 60s to have a shot. jus my observation