Quarters - Monday at higher seeds

Graham @ Marion

Tazewell @ Grayson

Richlands @ Grundy

Semis - Wednesday at Graham

Virginia vs. Richlands/Grundy

Graham/Marion vs. Grayson/Tazewell

Finals - Saturday at Graham 5:00pm

I call this the fake news thread it waste valuable time and money.  President Trump would toss it in a heartbeat.  And I am not to sure some liberal minded politically correct democrat has honed in on me about to toss me.  I feel Elizabeth Warren in the house. 

Skip this thread and move to Union @ Richlands and Graham @ Gate City. This is the meaningless SEC tournament. " Much ado about nothing!"

Correct, it pretty much is meaningless, as I said in the other thread. But it's only meaningless for Richlands when it suits their agendas.

I call this the fake news thread it waste valuable time and money.  President Trump would toss it in a heartbeat.  And I am not to sure some liberal minded politically correct democrat has honed in on me about to toss me.  I feel Elizabeth Warren in the house. 

You're a horrible judge if you think I'm a liberal Democrap.  But you should really do what you please, and not criticize others for posting on the thread of his or her choice, instead of trying to be dictator. 

Damn I may have to attend a basketball game next Saturday if Richlands and Graham play...the fans on here already into it...maybe the players will be too

Haven't been to a HS game in years...all basketball is now is a Damn 3 point shootout every game..I think it sucks but JMO

It's funny that Richlands fans have whined for more than a year that the second RHS/GHS game last year was never made up, even though it was "meaningless." Now ya boy Milo wants to downplay 2 weeks of the season because it's "meaningless" for Richlands. Maybe it'll snow 3 feet and they'll cancel the whole SEC tournament and the first round of the region tournament because we all know Richlands is going to win it all because Fred Phillips is The SWVA equivalent of Phil Jackson.

“My thing is, basically you play hard. They played very hard against us at Richlands and they deserved the win. They outplayed us that night. But you know what? They don’t give out trophies for regular season champs. The trophies are given out to the tournament champs,†said Graham head basketball coach Glynn Carlock, Jr.

“The trophies will be given out next Saturday night and we hope that we can get through our first two games and win a trophy on Saturday night against whoever we face,†he said.

EH31 what gives you the idea I am a richlands fan?  It was meaningless last year and it's meaningless now. It does give those liberals who want to give everyone atrophy something to hope for though.

What Carlock fails to mention is the trophy Richlands got for beating them in Richlands was home court advantage for the first region game and he gets to travel to gate City.

EH31 what gives you the idea I am a richlands fan?  It was meaningless last year and it's meaningless now. It does give those liberals who want to give everyone atrophy something to hope for though.

Why make everything political calling people liberal? You are using it as a form of negativity.... You are what is wrong with the US right now. 

This is coming from a conservative too btw.