Question for the VA High folks

Jason

1 hour ago, Ryan4VT said:

Papa Johns is a 2-bit, second rate failed attempt at pizza. Not saying Pizza Hut is the best, but it’s miles ahead of the crap Papa Johns tries to pass off as pizza. 

32 minutes ago, Ryan4VT said:

I am calm. I’m just passionate about how horrible PJ’s is HahHa. 

Whaaaaaaaat?  That's your boy Peyton Manning's pizza you're talking about!  For shame!  :D

2 hours ago, sup_rbeast said:

As far as Union goes, playing at the Park isn’t a problem, per se. The town, school, and fans want it that way. Even the mention of playing somewhere else gets immense pushback.

Yeah but it would be fun to play 1 game a year at Riggs for us Dawgs.

9 hours ago, goose111874 said:

Yeah but it would be fun to play 1 game a year at Riggs for us Dawgs.

I think that is a good idea, too. I enjoyed the last one, and I always enjoyed travelling there as a player back in the day. The place had an aura to it...and the field weeded out the sissies. Only got to do it twice, but I always looked forward to it.

On 10/9/2017 at 11:57 PM, UVAObserver said:

Considering that the FieldTurf in itself costs around $750,000 for installation and maintenance and has durability of about 8-10 years, the money's well spent on just the playing surface alone.

But it isn't...

40 minutes ago, UVAObserver said:

I'm sure that TCPS's investiture of funds allows for the other funds received by the City of Bluefield for the benefit of Mitchell Stadium to be used elsewhere in the facility.  

Fixed it...

On 10/10/2017 at 2:00 PM, sup_rbeast said:

As far as Union goes, playing at the Park isn’t a problem, per se. The town, school, and fans want it that way. Even the mention of playing somewhere else gets immense pushback.

Bulliet Park has magic in it, just ask RICHLANDS LAST SECOND PICK 6 FOR  UNION,or Ricky Webb FOR "THE CATCH"and numerous other STATE TITLE GAMES played there. 8-1 for local teams with CLINTWOOD dropping the only state game lost there by a WISE/LEE county school. we dont need no stinking turff, WE HAVE MAGIC GRASS GROWING 

39 minutes ago, jarhead24219 said:

Bulliet Park has magic in it, just ask RICHLANDS LAST SECOND PICK 6 FOR  UNION,or Ricky Webb FOR "THE CATCH"and numerous other STATE TITLE GAMES played there. 8-1 for local teams with CLINTWOOD dropping the only state game lost there by a WISE/LEE county school. we dont need no stinking turff, WE HAVE MAGIC GRASS GROWING 

It has definitely had more than its fair share of memorable moments. The ghosts come out quite often there.