Honaker at Ridgeview

swva_havok_fan

2 hours ago, swva_havok_fan said:

That's not what some folks are saying...

He's probably right. Twin Springs needs to win and have help like TW beating JIB and Honaker's schedule having a bad night to get in. It was closer than I had originally thought.

30 minutes ago, Tigerman10 said:

It would be shameful for a team to win a district and not make the playoffs IMO. 

IDK it was worse in the old days when winning a week district would get you in over a 9-1 team.

Honaker should finish 5-5 are they getting nothing in rider points. 

3 hours ago, swvafbrespect said:

Honaker will be the 8 seed at worse. Rural Retreat can not catch them and neither can Twin Springs. Hurley cn not either. Just check out the post and add points.

If Twin Springs wins this week they are in

12 hours ago, swvafbrespect said:

Honaker will be the 8 seed at worse. Rural Retreat can not catch them and neither can Twin Springs. Hurley cn not either. Just check out the post and add points.

I'm fairly certain if RR beats GW, they will pass Honaker. Twin Springs can't catch them, but RR can.

1 hour ago, Ryan4VT said:

I'm fairly certain if RR beats GW, they will pass Honaker. Twin Springs can't catch them, but RR can.

And I think that is bogus because how does a team hypothetically get in with only playing nine games over a team who won the district...but hey what do I know. 

2 minutes ago, rvtne216 said:

And I think that is bogus because how does a team hypothetically get in with only playing nine games over a team who won the district...but hey what do I know. 

Oh I agree. I'm a big proponent of each region going to 6 teams and each district champ getting an automatic spot -- then fill the rest with at-large teams. But the VHSL does what the VHSL does. 

16 hours ago, swvafbrespect said:

According to angel fire/

Twin spring 143 current if win ad 24 plus 2 more rider points total 169

Honaker current 152 lose add 14 plus 2 fot hurley -TV a point for leb-taze winner and 1  for PH gives 170 

Twin Springs is saying if they win they are in

22 minutes ago, Tigerman10 said:

The fact that pretty much all of the teams they beat are done for the season does not allow them to get enough riders to outpoint Honaker. 

9 hours ago, Tigerman10 said:

They would need help with some upsets to make it in. If things go chalk, Eastside and Honaker would both outpoint them.