Playoff Round One Score Updates

BandanaVTDavis4321

Just now, vhs_falcon_volfan said:

Isn’t Union usually a top team? When I saw them a month ago I was a bit disappointed. 

Normally, yes. Considering how many kids we returned from a semifinal team in the spring, this season has been a disappointment to say the least.

2 minutes ago, Union_Fan said:

It's awful. We need an overhaul in several areas.

I've never seen a game in my life like this.  Union is trying their best to lose.  11 games in and still getting silly penalties and turnovers.  And why in the hell didn't Travis call a timeout with 1:30 to go in half

2 minutes ago, Union_Fan said:

Normally, yes. Considering how many kids we returned from a semifinal team in the spring, this season has been a disappointment to say the least.

Sometimes teams severely underperform expectations. I am still sick over my 2016 Vols. Man 🤦‍♂️. Only game they should have lost on paper was Bama. After they lost to A&M they ran out of gas. Had the chance to bounce back against South Carolina and didn’t show up. Then the pathetic performance against Vandy being up like 21-7 in the second quarter. 

9 minutes ago, goose111874 said:

I've never seen a game in my life like this.  Union is trying their best to lose.  11 games in and still getting silly penalties and turnovers.  And why in the hell didn't Travis call a timeout with 1:30 to go in half

6 minutes ago, goose111874 said:

Would've been short from 7 yards

Ridiculous! I'll never understand some of the decisions from that sideline.

6 minutes ago, vhs_falcon_volfan said:

Sometimes teams severely underperform expectations. I am still sick over my 2016 Vols. Man 🤦‍♂️. Only game they should have lost on paper was Bama. After they lost to A&M they ran out of gas. Had the chance to bounce back against South Carolina and didn’t show up. Then the pathetic performance against Vandy being up like 21-7 in the second quarter. 

Life long Vols fan myself. I know disappointment too!