Giles vs Parry McCluer

BandanaVTDavis4321

God forbid someone make a typo on here. But it just show the ignorance of someone asking about a high school doubleheader instead of realizing there are typos. This is not a graded paper it's a fun discussion about high school football

8 minutes ago, Giles hokie53 said:

God forbid someone make a typo on here. But it just show the ignorance of someone asking about a high school doubleheader instead of realizing there are typos. This is not a graded paper it's a fun discussion about high school football

i only did that because the way he was on davis so hard.

58 minutes ago, RCITYHOO said:

i only did that because the way he was on davis so hard.

That would be Gilebird7.  He likes to take jabs, but he knows I'm like a Teflon and Coach Rags helped make me that way.  I'm immovable (actually, my balance is God awful) but it use to be superb.

💪

PM has a big boy that's going to get it about 25 times. I watched em on NFHS this morning. If we stop him, I like our chances. Of all the times to be able to throw it, this would be it. Their pass defense is atrocious. I would bet the house we have at least 2 pass plays in this game that goes over 25 yards

2 hours ago, GilesDavis4321 said:

PM has a big boy that's going to get it about 25 times. I watched em on NFHS this morning. If we stop him, I like our chances. Of all the times to be able to throw it, this would be it. Their pass defense is atrocious. I would bet the house we have at least 2 pass plays in this game that goes over 25 yards

I bet he gets it more than 25 times....fleeman probably will too lol

1 hour ago, Hokiebird7 said:

I bet he gets it more than 25 times....fleeman probably will too lol

15 minutes ago, RedPrideNation said:

The PM back is a load to bring down so you better get a bunch of hats to him. Great RAC  numbers, I think he gets stronger as the game wears on too. Defensively they have some holes but the front 7 tackle fairly well. Certainly one I will try to catch some of if it is streamed.  

Yep, dude has legs the size of oak tree trunks.  He's thick and he moves very well with that weight.  Gage is going to house a few in my opinion come Friday night, or at least I hope.  Need him back for one year.  Got a good looking team for next, but in need of one more piece/ key spot.  Need to clone him somehow

4 minutes ago, GilesDavis4321 said:

Yep, dude has legs the size of oak tree trunks.  He's thick and he moves very well with that weight.  Gage is going to house a few in my opinion come Friday night, or at least I hope.  Need him back for one year.  Got a good looking team for next, but in need of one more piece/ key spot.  Need to clone him somehow

We will be ok at tailback if what I'm hearing is true

Just watched the PM lineman interview after they beat narrows. According to him they the best O and D line in the state and gonna steam roll everyone. I can't fault the confidence but I think Moser Dunford and Myers might have a little something to say about that. They ain't to bad themselves

4 hours ago, Giles hokie53 said:

Just watched the PM lineman interview after they beat narrows. According to him they the best O and D line in the state and gonna steam roll everyone. I can't fault the confidence but I think Moser Dunford and Myers might have a little something to say about that. They ain't to bad themselves

Good add fuel to the fire

4 hours ago, Giles hokie53 said:

Bold statement,  I know they have won 9 in a row and are clicking on all cylinders but the teams they beat were not powerhouses either. I think we will know alot more about PM after the Giles game and they may be the real deal.....time will tell

2 hours ago, MT FAN 91 said:

Bold statement,  I know they have won 9 in a row and are clicking on all cylinders but the teams they beat were not powerhouses either. I think we will know alot more about PM after the Giles game and they may be the real deal.....time will tell

They may beat us but that will be their last win of the season if they do

7 minutes ago, Hokiebird7 said:

They may beat us but that will be their last win of the season if they do

Idk who to take in this one but I do believe Giles will be the best team they have seen since they started the 9 game winning streak.

4 minutes ago, MT FAN 91 said:

Idk who to take in this one but I do believe Giles will be the best team they have seen since they started the 9 game winning streak.

I don't know who wins but I guarantee you we are by far the best team they play since the winning streak started