Giles vs Parry McCluer

BandanaVTDavis4321

Just now, Gridiron60 said:

I really like Giles in this game. If they come ready to play to their potential, I think they win. I don’t know the margin of victory but I think they pull it off providing their bring their A game. 

I agree if they bring a game . No room for slackers or mistakes in the playoffs anything can happen

20 minutes ago, Giles hokie53 said:

Agreed. It's crazy people on here get mad for stating facts. I have watched over 50 percent of Giles practices and never miss a game. My son 53 Hunter Moser is a starter so I know if a player has a runny nose and someone wanna tell me to get off this page because my facts don't make him happy. Giles will be fine and our line has gotten better every week

Wasn't talking to you

10 minutes ago, SWVAgridiron said:

The thing with Giles is we’re going to get every teams best. I truly feel like some teams would be satisfied going 1-9 as long as that 1 was against Giles due to the history of our program. 

I know one team that this applies too

5 minutes ago, Mountain Football said:

Funny how things come full circle in a week on here. Last week people get mad because someone gives an opinion and got kicked off. Fast forward one week someone gives an opinion and we want that person kicked off😂😂🤷

Thats how it goes on here

1 hour ago, Giles hokie53 said:

My bad I'm new on here . But I think week 1 our kids listened To all the 3 and 7 4 and 6 talk and believed it till they proved it to themselves. I really hope we get to play Galax full strength. We might lose but we might not

If both continue to win you night get your wish, I believe both teams are playing better since the first meeting but Galax is concentrating on trying to beat GW right now and I'm sure Giles is doing the same for PM. Everyone getting ahead theirselves worrying bout games next week when they haven't got through this week.

4 minutes ago, MT FAN 91 said:

If both continue to win you night get your wish, I believe both teams are playing better since the first meeting but Galax is concentrating on trying to beat GW right now and I'm sure Giles is doing the same for PM. Everyone getting ahead theirselves worrying bout games next week when they haven't got through this week.

We're fans....players are worried about their opponent...fans can look ahead to a possible matchup....not gonna change anything during games this Friday

9 minutes ago, Hokiebird7 said:

We're fans....players are worried about their opponent...fans can look ahead to a possible matchup....not gonna change anything during games this Friday

No one said you couldn't look ahead....just remember all the looking ahead does no good if you don't win this week. Good luck to y'all this week and I hope yall get your wish of playing Galax again at full strength.

3 minutes ago, MT FAN 91 said:

No one said you couldn't look ahead....just remember all the looking ahead does no good if you don't win this week. Good luck to y'all this week and I hope yall get your wish of playing Galax again at full strength.

Actually if we win my wish would be against GW for 2 reasons

1...game would be in pearisburg

2...we have a hell of a better chance vs GW than Galax lol

But I think Galax wins easily....I just hope Giles plays next Friday and see what happens

40 minutes ago, Hokiebird7 said:

Actually if we win my wish would be against GW for 2 reasons

1...game would be in pearisburg

2...we have a hell of a better chance vs GW than Galax lol

But I think Galax wins easily....I just hope Giles plays next Friday and see what happens

Just for fun, I put George Wythe & Giles in Calpreps against Galax. It actually had the score closer between Giles & Galax than Galax & George Wythe. If you & Galax both win, ya never know, might be a barn burner! 

3 minutes ago, Gridiron60 said:

Just for fun, I put George Wythe & Giles in Calpreps against Galax. It actually had the score closer between Giles & Galax than Galax & George Wythe. If you & Galax both win, ya never know, might be a barn burner! 

That's all you can ask for win this week and go to Galax and see what happens

To be the best you have to beat the best and Galax right now is the best

On 11/16/2021 at 5:30 PM, GilesDavis4321 said:

Yep, dude has legs the size of oak tree trunks.  He's thick and he moves very well with that weight.  Gage is going to house a few in my opinion come Friday night, or at least I hope.  Need him back for one year.  Got a good looking team for next, but in need of one more piece/ key spot.  Need to clone him somehow

If absolutely nothing changes next year's set of backs will out perform this year's in total yardage with Saunders at FB, Parsell at TB, and Ratcliff at WB. 

45 minutes ago, 02GW12 said:

Giles by 3+ scores

Giles has struggled with bigger backs all season and the second and third level of the defense is definitely undersized. It's going to be a close game but Giles will match them score for score and do it faster. Giles 27 Parry McClure 20

3 hours ago, 1Wingit23 said:

Giles has struggled with bigger backs all season and the second and third level of the defense is definitely undersized. It's going to be a close game but Giles will match them score for score and do it faster. Giles 27 Parry McClure 20

My prediction was Giles 27-21 so we both have the same mindset on how this game will hopefully play out.

Proud of how my Spartans done this season. PM was just the better team and won the battle at the LOS. They very well could’ve put this game out of reach if they would’ve kept passing because our pass D is non existent but they just kept pounding us and took a lot of time off the clock. Giles may have had the ball a total of 6 minutes in the second half. Hopefully the line we have returning will spend a lot of time in the weight room in the off season. And by some miracle hopefully we can be like Graham and get us a good transfer to put at tailback next season…. (Kidding G-Men)