Playoff Updates - Week 3.

Real Sasquatch

4 minutes ago, GilesDavis4321 said:

One year in the future at Halftime, it's Giles 21, Galax 10

One year in the future at Halftime, it's Ridgeview 14, Graham 14, in a repeat from 2021's region title game

I will save this for future reference.  Thanks

If your going to get Galax this was the year. They are loaded for bear coming up. This was supposed to be their down year, supposed to be the least talented team they have had since 2014. It pisses me off how they just reload and repeat.  Plus GW should have everybody back and if us , Giles and PM continue to improve Region 1C should be fun.

31 minutes ago, Topper22 said:

If your going to get Galax this was the year. They are loaded for bear coming up. This was supposed to be their down year, supposed to be the least talented team they have had since 2014. It pisses me off how they just reload and repeat.  Plus GW should have everybody back and if us , Giles and PM continue to improve Region 1C should be fun.

I can’t wait for the MED to meet Tommy Jones. Kids an 8th grader and could have started in the backfield for Galax this season. 

Glenvar gets the opening kickoff and drops 2 out of the passes in the first series for a net gain of -2 yds.  Punts to Appo, great punt, Appo starts at own 24.  The usual for Appo, faces a 3rd and 4, and gets the first down by 1 yard.  You can already feel it, winners finding ways to win in the moment, and Glenvar with the moment to big.  You can already sense this with only 3 minutes into the game.  

1st quarter, no score yet, Appo with another 3rd and 4 from the Glenvar 48, and gets the first down.  Two third down conversions so far for Appo in its first series.

Make that 3 3rd down conversions so far.  3rd and 5, 3rd and 4, 3rd and 4, and 3rd and 5 and yep, got the first down all three times.  

Appo with first down at the 21 of Glenvar