Radford vs George Wythe and Glenvar vs Galax

BandanaVTDavis4321

1 hour ago, Optimal62 said:

My point was that team was not a bunch of knuckleheads, no matter what grade they was in that year. 

Yeah, I may be off a year. I thought we had established that. The knuckleheads were apparently the year before. Whatever year the DUI QB was a senior. 

2 hours ago, SWVAgridiron said:

Galax fans arguing about which team was the best in the last 12 years…. Hell in my opinion they’ve all been pretty damn good lol

3,000 yards by three different backs for three consecutive seasons is, in my opinion, the most astounding accomplishment of the Dixon era. 

11 hours ago, SWVAgridiron said:

Galax fans arguing about which team was the best in the last 12 years…. Hell in my opinion they’ve all been pretty damn good lol

Some have unbiased opinions, which we all know are like a**holes, we all have them and they are all full of s**t. 

Others had sons on the teams mentioned and took offense to said opinions. 

But I digress. Football season begins tonight and we can all start pissing and moaning about everything actually happening on the field right now. 

8 hours ago, Liam McPoyle said:

3,000 yards by three different backs for three consecutive seasons is, in my opinion, the most astounding accomplishment of the Dixon era. 

Heck of a stretch that may never be duplicated. I miss the old Galax power running game. It's still there but not like it was before they spread everything out. 

6 hours ago, sixcat said:

Some have unbiased opinions, which we all know are like a**holes, we all have them and they are all full of s**t. 

Others had sons on the teams mentioned and took offense to said opinions. 

But I digress. Football season begins tonight and we can all start pissing and moaning about everything actually happening on the field right now. 

Had nothing to do with having a kid on the  team. The statement you made was inaccurate and people on here corrected you on it. Lol