10-28-2022 score updates

S10SQUAREBODY4LIFE

2 hours ago, BigWinners said:

Assuming they win opener, I wouldn’t wanna play Bears round two.  Any chance U gets home game in playoffs?

Bingo. Union likely the 4 or 5, likely battle VA High or Gate City and it won't matter where. Union will travel to Bluefield for round 2. Graham just locked down the 1 spot with RV loss. Ridgeview is going to come out better than Graham as the 2. They likely avoid Union/Graham until round 3 

5 hours ago, BandanaVTDavis4321 said:

Bingo. Union likely the 4 or 5, likely battle VA High or Gate City and it won't matter where. Union will travel to Bluefield for round 2. Graham just locked down the 1 spot with RV loss. Ridgeview is going to come out better than Graham as the 2. They likely avoid Union/Graham until round 3 

I read somewhere that Lee could outpoint Union for 5th and push Union to the 6. Next week should be interesting.

9 hours ago, rabidbeaver said:

Ryan4vt said that he would bet the farm that Bluefield would not beat Ridgeview and wasn't so sure Bluefield would even beat Tazewell. 

Yep. Several weeks ago I did say that. I also backed off of that in this weeks thread. I’ve only seen Bluefield once, and that was the worst Bluefield team I’ve ever seen that I can remember. I don’t know what y’all did to turn it around, but it’s damned impressive. 

1 hour ago, Ryan4VT said:

Yep. Several weeks ago I did say that. I also backed off of that in this weeks thread. I’ve only seen Bluefield once, and that was the worst Bluefield team I’ve ever seen that I can remember. I don’t know what y’all did to turn it around, but it’s damned impressive. 

Fair enough...at that point and time of the  season it was probably  the general consensus of Bluefield fans.