2022 Score Updates Week 4 Playoffs State Semifinals

Liam McPoyle

26 minutes ago, Real Sasquatch said:

James Monroe is getting Rick - Rolled right now.  Williamstown RB averaging 21 yards per carry.

38-14 

8:57 left in 3rd.

I did not see that coming. 

5 hours ago, BandanaVTDavis4321 said:

Coming into today, computers have Graham 31, Central 21, and Graham with a 74% chance to win.  I don't think today's games will have effect until Monday.

Coming into today, Riverheads 40, George Wythe 24, with RH having an 86% chance of winning.

Cal Preps now has it 31-26 in favor of Graham.  61 % chance of winning.  

Has Riverheads 35 - George Wythe 21 with an 81 % chance of winning.

9 hours ago, CPF said:

This did not age well

Well turnovers will do that, and very interesting play calling by Appomattox. Pennix couldn't be stopped and they almost forget about him the 2nd half. Would like to see the numbers by each half.  The ball bounced Graham's way all day and still basically just beat them by 9. Yes its Appomattox but theyre nowhere near the level as they have been.

Never said Graham was bad, just not the elite defense some seem to think. And no, i dont have anything against Graham cuz my teams not in it. I would love to see Graham dominate.  

i predicted Appomattox to win. I was wrong. I said they would load the box cuz Graham is more one dimensional this year. Yet someone said no, theyre very capable of passing. No, not from wat ive seen the past 2 games. Not even close. 

Let's revisit next Saturday. Im predicting an outcome similar to last year's finals. Its close for a quarter or 2 then Woodstock busts it open. That QB/WR duo is dangerous if its the same kids from last year. But believe me, i would love to see Graham dominate them 

6 hours ago, Gridiron60 said:

Some Appo folks calling Graham out on Virginia Preps, guess getting beat two years in a row is a hard pill to swallow. Folks gotta learn to be gracious in defeat and victory. Most Appo folks are top notch, every fan base has a few mouthy folks 😂😂😂. I realize now why some on here call it Virginia Poops…lots of $hit being thrown around. 😂😂😂

Its easy to show great sportsmanship when youre beating the breaks off everyone.

6 hours ago, Westisthebest said:

Well turnovers will do that, and very interesting play calling by Appomattox. Pennix couldn't be stopped and they almost forget about him the 2nd half. Would like to see the numbers by each half.  The ball bounced Graham's way all day and still basically just beat them by 9. Yes its Appomattox but theyre nowhere near the level as they have been.

Never said Graham was bad, just not the elite defense some seem to think. And no, i dont have anything against Graham cuz my teams not in it. I would love to see Graham dominate.  

i predicted Appomattox to win. I was wrong. I said they would load the box cuz Graham is more one dimensional this year. Yet someone said no, theyre very capable of passing. No, not from wat ive seen the past 2 games. Not even close. 

Let's revisit next Saturday. Im predicting an outcome similar to last year's finals. Its close for a quarter or 2 then Woodstock busts it open. That QB/WR duo is dangerous if its the same kids from last year. But believe me, i would love to see Graham dominate them 

They didn't need to pass the last 2 games.  They ran for over 400 yards yesterday.