Week 2 Updates

Gridiron60

Just now, tornado99 said:

Is M7 just as top-heavy as SWD? Graham and Tazewell/Union, Gate City, Ridgeview.

Seems like it cause Abingdon Lee and Central appear to be terrible not sure about Battle since they beat a terrible Abingdon 

Just now, Duke2015 said:

Seems like it cause Abingdon Lee and Central appear to be terrible not sure about Battle since they beat a terrible Abingdon 

The gap seems to spread between the haves and have nots. I believe the gap between 1-2 is bigger between Graham and Tazewell than the M7 trio, but only guessing since the Bulldogs have yet to play.

26 minutes ago, gwloyal said:

Was very impressed with the Union defense when I caught them a couple of weeks ago. Really think they have pieces on offense to catch fire at the right time as well. 

I'll be rooting for em!

Defense was smothering. Richlands barely gained 50 yards on the first team defense. They just were in the QBs face all night long. Lovell for Union had big night. 

3 minutes ago, tornado99 said:

The gap seems to spread between the haves and have nots. I believe the gap between 1-2 is bigger between Graham and Tazewell than the M7 trio, but only guessing since the Bulldogs have yet to play.

If Richlands doesn’t finish last in SWD, it’s as top heavy as the M7 for sure. They were just not competitive for any moment in the game. The bad teams around here have seemingly multipled while the good teams have shrunk. 

2 minutes ago, tornado99 said:

I hate Union hasn’t had any competition to prepare for Science Hill and Graham there’s some bad teams this season