Tazewell vs Va High

THS6805

5 hours ago, LacesOutDan23 said:

As is Tazewell being better than their record shows. I will never understand all the Tazewell Bulldogs hate on this site. 

I don’t people necessarily hate Tazewell. I think they recognize the inconsistency and failure to utilize the talent to the best of their abilities.  With the level of talent they’ve had the past few years, games they lost or barely won, they should have sailed to victory. That begs the questions, what’s going on ? What is the fix? 

7 hours ago, LacesOutDan23 said:

As is Tazewell being better than their record shows. I will never understand all the Tazewell Bulldogs hate on this site. 

I don’t think there is hate. There will always be something that someone wishes they could change or say they can do better. I’ve said before, play the system that best fits the kids you have and use the talent that you’re blessed with. No politics or favoritism.

7 hours ago, LacesOutDan23 said:

I’ve never noticed much Tazewell hate here.  Central gets the most and Union and Graham of course.  Richlands used to get a lot of hate but not as much lately.  

Did the Bearcats run their same offense last week with the new QB?  Apparently him being a scrambler with speed could have been the wrinkle that made the game with the Gmen a close game.  Drones a scrambler with speed brought a new dimension to the Hokies.  Thank goodness!!! 

If Creasy is 100% I give the edge to the Dawgs.  Creasy is a scrambler until a receiver gets open.  The Dawgs have the advantage of having film on the Cats new QB, where the Gmen didn't.  

GO DAWGS!!!

20 hours ago, SpillBoss said:

I don’t think there is hate. There will always be something that someone wishes they could change or say they can do better. I’ve said before, play the system that best fits the kids you have and use the talent that you’re blessed with. No politics or favoritism.

Are they not playing the current system that best suits the kids they have?

It looked like Virginia High agreed with some of the posts here and thought they would have the advantage up front and would be able to match up with Tazewell’s athletes on the outside. 

The Bulldogs defensive front seven forced 20+ negative plays for Virginia High’s offense & forced 3 turnovers. 

Virginia High’s defense ran a lot of single coverage on the outside receivers. Tazewell’s Logan McDonald finished with 9 catches for 211 yards & 2 touchdowns.