Week 8 Scores/Updates

Iceman2553

28 minutes ago, sixcat said:

You’ve seen GW more than I have of course so I’ll take your word for it. They were bad the one time I saw them against Galax. The score of that game was as misleading as any game I’ve ever seen. If they play again, the outcome might be very different. 

Galax, for the record, isn’t young. This is a junior/senior laden team with two sophomores that see playing time. 

I'll definitely agree we played like trash against Galax that was by far our worst game this season. Against Radford and Graham we just got beat by better teams against Galax we beat us. 

32 minutes ago, Real Sasquatch said:

10 penalties for 90 yards in the first half for Graham.....oof 

Some things never change. Last year they were penalized a ridiculous amount of times but they were so talented they could overcome it. They are not as talented this year and it will likely catch up with them at some point in the season when they play some better teams.

If you take away the fumble and interceptions scores Bluefield has Grayson should be winning this not to mention the few times where Grayson had a receiver open and QB overthrew him and then Grayson had another guy wide open which probably would've been a TD and he dropped it.