Tazewell @ Lebanon

bulldog05-CO2017

I think Tazewell even without Creasy. I do hope he’s healed up for the playoffs. Tazewell will need him especially if they end up having to play Union. He’s a tough kid and sure has had more than his share of injuries. I hate to see any kid get injured. 

8 hours ago, bulldog05-CO2017 said:

No Creasy from what I’m hearing. Still don’t think Lebanon has the athletes to compete with tazewell. Tazewell by 21+

How is the #2 kid for Tazewell doing this year?  I can't think of his name (Taylor)...the one who was kicked out of the RV-Tazewell playoff game.  He had a lot of physical ability.

40 minutes ago, SwvaOG said:

How is the #2 kid for Tazewell doing this year?  I can't think of his name (Taylor)...the one who was kicked out of the RV-Tazewell playoff game.  He had a lot of physical ability.

Been having some good games #0 Kaizon Taylor. 

Anybody know why Patterson was out Friday?  If had him as Qb then things will still be good offensively. Takes him away as a weapon but he can run or throw it pretty well. 

1 hour ago, stu_bean said:

Been having some good games #0 Kaizon Taylor. 

Anybody know why Patterson was out Friday?  If had him as Qb then things will still be good offensively. Takes him away as a weapon but he can run or throw it pretty well. 

Older brother out due to strained ligament. Younger brother played QB. This week will need to be a healing week.

1 hour ago, SpillBoss said:

Older brother out due to strained ligament. Younger brother played QB. This week will need to be a healing week.

Knew I saw his leg wrapped but hadn't heard anything going on. 

Good thing is win or loss, I think spot is secured but still want thr win anyway. Lebanon has been a bit of a trap game in the past

4 minutes ago, tornado99 said:

Didn’t Tazewell have a Moss kid that was a freshman last year or 2 years ago that played well during one of Creasy’s injuries?

They did. He’s focusing on baseball, going to be a standout there.

7 hours ago, SpillBoss said:

They did. He’s focusing on baseball, going to be a standout there.

What’s his name? And after the v high game Lebanon now has 10 players out for the year 9 of which are starters. Been tough to play some of these games with all of the injuries 

29 minutes ago, Stelley said:

What’s his name? And after the v high game Lebanon now has 10 players out for the year 9 of which are starters. Been tough to play some of these games with all of the injuries 

Finn.

12 hours ago, Stelley said:

Sounds like this week will be battle of the backups then