Week 11 Scores/Updates

Iceman2553

21 minutes ago, Gridiron60 said:

That seems to be the going excuse yet you’ve got little ole Bland County getting it done with like 13 or 14 now with some out injured. 

Different strokes for different folks I guess.

Schools/communities that love football find a way!

Bluefield still has the skill players. What hurt them this year in my opinion was a obvious lack of depth, no true passing QB for a big part of the season and finally their line play on both sides of the ball wasn’t up to their usual standards. That’s where games are won and lost.

17 minutes ago, Wvumav said:

Bluefield still has the skill players. What hurt them this year in my opinion was a obvious lack of depth, no true passing QB for a big part of the season and finally their line play on both sides of the ball wasn’t up to their usual standards. That’s where games are won and lost.

Yeah, the line play hasn't been good. Offensively they weren't protecting the QB and creating holes and defensively the weren't getting any pressure. JM QB had pretty much all day to throw. They got one sack maybe two. Lack of depth is unusual for Bluefield. I'm used to them having upwards of 50 players but the last few seasons looks like they have 35 or so. Also there were multiple games this year Bluefield had leads and lost it in the 2nd half.