All m7 district teams

VFL

19 minutes ago, Duke2015 said:

So disappointed one of Unions 7 kickers didn’t make first team lol!!!  I demand a recount 

The funniest thing is before the game one of the Graham announcers said on the radio that Union had a fairly decent kicking game. I thought not according to the Union folks on this board. 🤣🤣🤣

15 minutes ago, Gridiron60 said:

The funniest thing is before the game one of the Graham announcers said on the radio that Union had a fairly decent kicking game. I thought not according to the Union folks on this board. 🤣🤣🤣

If nothing else, THAT shows how inept they are! Lol

8 hours ago, Gridiron60 said:

Going for 2 Saturday tells how good they are.  Had a freshman kicker doing decent but no idea where he was last 3-4 games 

9 hours ago, Duke2015 said:

Going for 2 Saturday tells how good they are.  Had a freshman kicker doing decent but no idea where he was last 3-4 games 

if you can get two after every TD, I'd never kick PAT. The Bears were lighting up those 2 point conversions. Definitely need a kicker instead of doing those squib kicks every single time giving opponents great field position. It's great if the kicking team can recover the ball but that wasn't the case Saturday. Turner needs to attend a few soccer games this season and recruit him somebody that can boot it. 

1 hour ago, Gridiron60 said:

if you can get two after every TD, I'd never kick PAT. The Bears were lighting up those 2 point conversions. Definitely need a kicker instead of doing those squib kicks every single time giving opponents great field position. It's great if the kicking team can recover the ball but that wasn't the case Saturday. Turner needs to attend a few soccer games this season and recruit him somebody that can boot it. 

Speaking of kickers, Connor Smith from Ridgeview is BY FAR the best kicker in the district.  

On 12/1/2023 at 10:31 AM, Observer said:

Speaking of kickers, Connor Smith from Ridgeview is BY FAR the best kicker in the district.  

The best kicker in the mt 7 was Abingdon kicker no one else was close to that guys level.