What??? VT ranked AHEAD of WVU...that cant' be!!!

GMan

Whats 1 game compared to 11? You cant make a team 1 Dimensional if they are already 1 Dimensional. Yeah they can pass but not enough to be effective. VTs pass defense and run defense is great. If you recall, they almost lost that game against Pitt. Yes I Did watch that game. Pat White had a great game but it was almost an upset. Im not taking anything off Pitt because they are a great team, they just need a better coach. Anyways, like I said before, WVU has to get past Rutgers first and I dont see that happening. It will be crazy if WVU loses and plays VT in a bowl game. That would mean that money goes a long way in college football.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[ QUOTE ]

You obviously didn't watch the Pitt game when WVU threw for 200 yards in the first half. Yeah if you stop WVU's run then you have a great opportunity to beat them but that goes with any team. If you make a team one dimensional you have the better chance to win. Thats football.

[/ QUOTE ]

Pitt's defense is ranked 87 out of 119 in Division I...

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

The Peach Bowl (it'll always be the Peach Bowl to me) picks before the Gator Bowl does and all signs point toward them taking Tech.

[/ QUOTE ]

thats about the most useless information ive ever heard...all teams should be GREATFUL that theyve been Blessed to make a Bowl game..

[/ QUOTE ]

That's about the most pointless post I've ever read. It makes zero sense in reference to my post about which bowl picks before the other. And what exactly does "greatful" mean? I know what grateful means, but I've never seen or heard the word "greatful" before. Does it mean full of greatness?

[/ QUOTE ]

Im Sorry, your bragging on a bowl and it shouldnt matter they should be THANKFULL or a bowl game..and im sorry that im an average person, not an almighty moderator like you..youve got way to much time on your hands pal..

[/ QUOTE ]

Whose bragging? You have a warped sense of perception. I simply stated what is fact and what will likely happen. The Chick-fil-A Bowl gets to pick ahead of the Gator Bowl and as such it's highly unlikely that Tech plays WVU in the Gator Bowl. But I guess I should be "greatful" that you put me in my place right? lol

[/ QUOTE ]

sure big guy..

South Florida is a up and comer. They have won 12 national championships. Oh no wait thats Alabama. They are always in the top 25. Oh no wait thats those other schools in Florida. They are the best team in the state. Oh no wait there are THREE other teams in division one football that are better. They are in a bowl game every year. No wait thats a ton of teams but not them. Oh dam* never mind. South Florida is that bad and so is every overrated team in the Big Least. Can I get a AMEN AAAAAAAAAAAHH! grin.gif Up and comer...still makes me laugh!

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

i would love that too

can you say mountainqueers?

[/ QUOTE ]

Nice one!

NOT, that was pretty lame.

wouldnt be a good game... wvu would blow tech out, like they did md. the acc cant compete

I think it would be a good game, but VT would have to have a great day offensively to beat WVU. VT has a great defense, but WVU would still put up 20 on them.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, it didnt last long.

WVU moved ahead of VT in both the Coach's poll and the espn/usa today poll after their triple overtime win against perennial power house Rutgers.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

well what is it going to prove when VT beats Georgia, like WVU, and WVU loses to GT, like VT?

[/ QUOTE ]

wvu wont lost to GT

[/ QUOTE ]

yea cause that would ruin the space-time continuum or something if they don't lost

And what does that mean? Absolutely nothing! VT only lost against GT beause they didnt have a full team and they played like crap because of it. Once again I will say that when VT has a full and healthy team they win games. Georgia is a good team but I gotta stay home with this one. VT wins by a nose!

[ QUOTE ]

And what does that mean? Absolutely nothing! VT only lost against GT beause they didnt have a full team and they played like crap because of it. Once again I will say that when VT has a full and healthy team they win games. Georgia is a good team but I gotta stay home with this one. VT wins by a nose!

[/ QUOTE ]

what did they do play 9 against 11.... Ga sucks this year, look at their record. but Va tech is a good team dont get me wrong. but you cant compare last years ga team to this years