Comments by the Marion coach in the BHC

TornadoCat

Anyone else find this dickheads comments about his frustration due to the officiating to be humorous ? What a classless CRY BABY. His attitude was also reflected in his players actions toward the end of the game. Pucker up HERricans , welcome to Kansas.

Agreed Blueinbama ! I for one didn't see the outcome of this game going this way and I got to talk with my Friend Canes and many other  Marion fans. Canes is a GREAT guy and there fans was super nice to me and Ryan. I'm sure all Coaches say things they wish they hadn't have said.

I know its what a lot of people say but we really do mean it.....Great season to the Marion football community! Best of luck to all the senior players on the team and that #75 was a beast last night. Great game for that young man! Good luck to Sam Wagner also. Most of us Richlands fans don't agree with the first post in this thread Marion fans.

Anyone else find this dickheads comments about his frustration due to the officiating to be humorous ? What a classless CRY BABY. His attitude was also reflected in his players actions toward the end of the game. Pucker up HERricans , welcome to Kansas.

Hey man it's fans like you that piss me off I think a lot of his comments was out of frustration over how the game was going the refs didn't cost the canes this game richlands beat us fair and square. I don't usually let comments bother me to much on here but this one did why don't u grow up a little or how bout grow up a lot.

Guy why does he get a pass. How many times have someone been hammered and not said those comments. They run roughshod over a weak schedule and he did not handle things well when they lost. How many other coaches that lost this morning said the same things in the paper? I am sure he was frustrated and he has did a very good job at Marion but that could have been handled differently.

I am his Mom so I am a little predjudice but I think he has had an amazing season. I've watched him and the entire team grow so much this year. And you're right, to be his size he can move.

I've never posted on here before (mostly just stalked...lol) but I had to create an account to thank you for the compliments and respect. I appreciate a true football fan.

I wanted to "like" all the post that BlueRazor, Ryan, and Canes00 all posted on here but have run out of my "likes" for the day....lol,  but rest assured,  I'am another Richlands fan that would like to echo ALL of the comments that they have made.  Nothing but the utmost respect for the Marion fans and athletes, and again,  CONGRATS on a great season !

I hope we meet again in the playoffs next year !