Graham vs. Giles

futbolking

http://www.maxpreps.com/m/career/videos.aspx?careerid=4b25b6e0-6f24-e411-b4d2-002655e6c45a

Go to 3:10 and watch what is probably the worst penalty call I've seen in awhile.

incredible.  I wish I had clips of the 6 or so times the ball was spotted in Gile's favor.  Either when they were stopped short and didn't make it, but it was given to them or 4th and short and we made it and it wasn't given to us.  Anyway, it's over.  If we meet up again, hopefully it will be home or with a different set of refs, so we don't have to deal with that again.

http://www.maxpreps.com/m/career/videos.aspx?careerid=4b25b6e0-6f24-e411-b4d2-002655e6c45a

Go to 3:10 and watch what is probably the worst penalty call I've seen in awhile.

Yeh, not sure how a block in the back can be called when both players are facing each other when the contact occurs...

The ref is looking right at it.  Must be a real sucker to fall for that.  I don't believe it, with all of the horrible calls that went against Graham, I am more likely to believe the refs were either terrible at their job or were biased.

Good luck to both teams.  The coaches and kids did great for both teams.  The refs were horrible and I hope to never see them again.

We had refs from The MED. Not sure why they would show favoritism to Giles. Both teams had tds called back, both teams got bad spots. Graham made the big plays when they needed to. No excuses can really be said from this Spartan, we should've had 35+ points but stalled out too many drives close to the end zone. I hope both win out and end up with possibly a 4 and 5 seed and rematch in the 2nd round.

No such thing as MED referees.  Now whether you had Appalachian Assoc. or Western VA Assoc. is the question.

We had refs from The MED. Not sure why they would show favoritism to Giles. Both teams had tds called back, both teams got bad spots. Graham made the big plays when they needed to. No excuses can really be said from this Spartan, we should've had 35+ points but stalled out too many drives close to the end zone. I hope both win out and end up with possibly a 4 and 5 seed and rematch in the 2nd round.

The Giles fans I've talked to that went basically feel the same way about this game as Narrows followers feel with the game vs. Giles.   Four different trips to the red zone with 0 points to show for it will get ya beat.  

Here's hoping the injuries heal quick and are kept to a minimum the rest of the season.