ok here we go graham richlands predictions?

litltiger

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[ QUOTE ]

They bring in more stands, when you make it to the state semi-final grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

They didn't bring any more in last year. Why don't you stick to a subject you know about, losing Pocahontas football. Loser.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

They didn't bring any more in last year. Why don't you stick to a subject you know about, losing Pocahontas football. Loser.

[/ QUOTE ]yeah they brought in more against salem... alotta talk coming about richlands stadium when graham has to pay to use one..

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]yeah they brought in more against salem... alotta talk coming about richlands stadium when graham has to pay to use one..

[/ QUOTE ]

Uh, no they didn't. I was there. And as soon as we close your dump of a school, we can use that money to build us a nice stadium. We can call it indian field. At least a winner will play there. By the way, Tazewell lost so you jumping on the Richlands bandwagon now?

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Uh, no they didn't. I was there. And as soon as we close your dump of a school, we can use that money to build us a nice stadium. We can call it indian field. At least a winner will play there. By the way, Tazewell lost so you jumping on the Richlands bandwagon now?

[/ QUOTE ]

No, really. They brought more stands in.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't need to do that at Mitchell Stadium...

[/ QUOTE ]

Too bad semis won't be there this year.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]Ok, maybe you should go talk to some people about that.. "we should close pocahontas, so graham can have thier own field" sounds good to me. I ain't been on any "band wagon" I don't understand why people can't look at a game and just think about it for a little bit. Only thing Graham people have been saying is we didn't win because we didn't have our starting qb or center. And Henrys doing so much better now. Well henry was healthy last time and they still didn't move the ball on Richlands. It was Jennings first game back, and he wasn't fully healthy and had limited amount of carries. You think he doesn't have as much of a impact on this game as anyone from graham?And if I remember right Richlands had a hard time moving the ball against graham. But they still found a way to win the game. Special Teams and Defense. But as for the "band wagon" thing, I haven't said anything about tazewell. I thought they could beat Graham, and they didn't. Congradulations on that. I was just trying to look at this game in a mature way, and I've seen both teams play and I think Richlands has the edge in it . Thats all. As for all the talking about Richlands stadium, it doesn't matter. They won home field avantage, so they'res nothing you can do about it. I'm out, see ya'll at the game tonight.

again at least the one we rent is better than any in the county and no compairson to pocays field if that is what you call it. i would not let little league play there.so dont knock graham because of the school board wont build one for us because spending it all on pocy.

I'm sure if there were stadiums the caliber of Mitchell that could be rented for RHS, THS and PHS they would be. But the fact is they're not. And Richlands doesn't "Own" Ernie Hicks Stadium. The county school board does. If you want better visiting side seating you need to take it up with them.

[ QUOTE ]

again at least the one we rent is better than any in the county and no compairson to pocays field if that is what you call it. i would not let little league play there.so dont knock graham because of the school board wont build one for us because spending it all on pocy.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, don't "knock" Richlands visitor seating because the school board won't build new seating for us.

I'd say everyone finds fault with every one elses visitors side. It's not home and there's no place like home so everyone finds something wrong. Noticed that Graham had several empty seats(as well as Richlands)...thought they were going to fill the stadium....maybe the storm predictions kept them home....they missed a good hard fought ,by both teams, game.

I would say Grundy has the worst. The Blues band fills about half the stands and the other half is jam packed with about 1/3 of our fans. I know there are several fans that sit on the Grundy side or are forced to stand.

Yeah, how could I forget Grundy? The speakers alone are enough to make it miserable. As far as accessibility though, Grundy is better than Tazewell and Carroll because there are isles between the sections. At those places you have to climb over people to get in or out.