SWVA H.S. Football Pick'em, Week 1

Bluefield_Rules

This is the pick'em contest I mentioned a couple of months ago in a post asking if anyone would be interested. I've been running this pick'em contest at another site for the past three years and it has been very successful, so I wanted to move it to this site. This is a competition with the winner being based on the best overall record at the end of the regular season with a minimum of 8 weeks participation required. I will included 10 games each week with five from WV and five from Virginia. Some weeks that will vary when I have interstate matchups listed such as Week 1 with Beaver/Graham and James Monroe/Narrows. You think you're the best at making predictions, well here's your chance to prove it. And away we go...

Pick who you think will win each of these match-ups for the first week of high school football in SWVA. Be sure to pick a winner for every game and not skip any of the 10 listed. Any game not picked is counted as an incorrect selection and hurts your overall record. Picks for Week 1 are due by Friday, August 25th @ 11am (NO EXCEPTIONS). Any picks made or edited after that time will be counted wrong. Make sure your choice of a winner is clear and can be understood easily (make sure someone can just glance over your selections and know who you chose). Good luck to everyone.

Graham @ Bluefield

Woodrow Wilson (Beckley) @ Riverside

Wayne @ Mount View

Oak Hill @ Fayetteville

Westside @ Liberty-Raleigh

Richlands @ Gate City

Radford @ Christiansburg

Tazewell @ George-Wythe

Lebanon @ Honaker

Narrows @ James Monroe

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[ QUOTE ]

Graham

Gate City

Christiansburg

Tazewell

Lebanon

Narrows

[/ QUOTE ]

CopperRidge if you aren't interested in picking the WV games that's fine. However, I won't waste my time tallying your results since you won't have a chance to win leaving out 4 games.