Graham @ Tazewell

ghs84

Who will win the UNC/MSU game  

1. 1. Who will win the UNC/MSU game

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who cares about this game. because who ever loses will have to play the big blue in the first round of the play offs. And this time the refs wont run the clock this time . I bet the scoreboard will hold it this time.

[ QUOTE ]

If Tazewell can do anything to limit Brown they stand a change.

[/ QUOTE ]

Tazewell wont need to limit brown, the bad weather and muddy field conditions will limit him.....tazewell wins, 21-14, in a tight game ultimately decided by t-town's power running game in the 4th qtr.....thank God enis is back!

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

If Tazewell can do anything to limit Brown they stand a change.

[/ QUOTE ]

Tazewell wont need to limit brown, the bad weather and muddy field conditions will limit him.....tazewell wins, 21-14, in a tight game ultimately decided by t-town's power running game in the 4th qtr.....thank God enis is back!

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea ok i would like to see them try to stop him..lol good luck

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

DO the Dawgs go North any?????

[/ QUOTE ]

no. as a matter of fact since 2001 tazewell has been the worst team in the swd.not counting this years records.

1.Richlands 48-13

2.Graham 45-17

3.Grundy 38-20

4.Carroll Co. 28-26

5.Tazewell 21-33

[/ QUOTE ]

What does being a better team over five years get you? not a thing! Whenever they start giving out wins based on how well a team has been over the past five years let someone know until then, your comment is totally off base

Seen both of them play this year, Graham will win by 2 td's speed for Graham will take this one. I hope it is a better game than what i believe. Tazewell, has only 1 game breaker and that is only in the open field. Does not run tough between the tackles in my opinion.

[ QUOTE ]

Seen both of them play this year, Graham will win by 2 td's speed for Graham will take this one. I hope it is a better game than what i believe. Tazewell, has only 1 game breaker and that is only in the open field. Does not run tough between the tackles in my opinion.

[/ QUOTE ]

If u seen Tazewell play then you would know that is were Mcdaniel gets most of his yards is right up the gut and sometimes untouched, so wich Tazewell team are you refering too?

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

I would like to reiterate my earlier point and say once again that most of you on here really suck. Especially dececilgolf. I don't know anyone who likes him.

[/ QUOTE ]i like him

[/ QUOTE ]

I like him too. I may not always agree with him, but I respect him and his points of view.

From the Bristol Herald

Two old Tazewell County rivals maneuver for playoff position tonight. The G-Men have gotten their offense going in back-to-back whippings of Mt. View and Grundy, while the Bulldogs bounced back from a shellacking at Richlands by drilling Virginia High. The winner could earn a first round home game in next month's Division 3 playoffs.

Prediction

Tazewell 21

Graham 20