Grahams football field

ghs84

i heard that a part of the male anatomy was painted on grahams field.if this is true,i find it disgusting.shame on you whoever did this.i hope your mother and father are proud of you.

i heard that a part of the male anatomy was painted on grahams field.if this is true,i find it disgusting.shame on you whoever did this.i hope your mother and father are proud of you.

What field?

This happens every year. Why even get bent out of shape?

I know right! It's no different then Richlands coming to Tazewell and painting the rock and Tazewell going and painting there water tower.

I know right! It's no different then Richlands coming to Tazewell and painting the rock and Tazewell going and painting there water tower.

There could a lot worse things being done than painting something obscene on a grassy field. Was it in good taste? No. Is it the worst thing in the world? No. We can only hope that things don't escalate much beyond such pranks the rest of the week.

each schools marquee, or egging cars and slashing tires in the parking lots of each respective school. That used to go on when I was in high school. Still, it's not good to do what was done and hopefully the rain will take care of it quickly.

i never understood the need to do stuff like this...although its not like this is a big deal or anything...but the tires and keying peoples cars and stuff that damages others personal property or messing up the field so it couldn't be played on...thats just too far...but this sort of thing with painting something on the field...not that big of a deal....cut the grass and it's gone...if it was on the field turf..thats another story.

the same thing happens every year when Hurley comes to GHS and paints the road..with HHS GO REBELS ..WAVES SUCK..and all that jaz..we just laugh at it..but as for painting the Male reproductive organ on a field..thats just weird...

i never understood the need to do stuff like this...although its not like this is a big deal or anything...but the tires and keying peoples cars and stuff that damages others personal property or messing up the field so it couldn't be played on...thats just too far...but this sort of thing with painting something on the field...not that big of a deal....cut the grass and it's gone...if it was on the field turf..thats another story.

Yeah, that would be pretty funny if they did it to the field turf...not realizing that it is thier field until after the fact. haha

I dont mind doing things like that to a grass field or anything else that can be easily fixed, but when you start screwing with peoples personal property, that is overboard.

Yeah, that would be pretty funny if they did it to the field turf...not realizing that it is thier field until after the fact. haha

I dont mind doing things like that to a grass field or anything else that can be easily fixed, but when you start screwing with peoples personal property, that is overboard.

No, that wouldn't be pretty funny.....that would be vandalism and punishable by fine and / or jail time.

Painting the practice field at Graham is not that big of a deal. I remember headlines from the early 90's in the Daily Telegraph about G-stars being painted in peoples driveways and someone borrowing the Beaver "tail" from their equipment shed. Anyone think I could get some good bids on e-bay if I were to stumble across that "tail"? This year marks the 17th anniversary of the missing "tail". That thing goes up in value each year. HAHAHAHAHAHA!

its not as bad as getting racist comments spray painted on the track on your school

Painting the practice field at Graham is not that big of a deal. I remember headlines from the early 90's in the Daily Telegraph about G-stars being painted in peoples driveways and someone borrowing the Beaver "tail" from their equipment shed. Anyone think I could get some good bids on e-bay if I were to stumble across that "tail"? This year marks the 17th anniversary of the missing "tail". That thing goes up in value each year. HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Is that "tail" at present time somewhere near Charlotte, NC?????

Edited by bhs7695

...but this sort of thing with painting something on the field...not that big of a deal....cut the grass and it's gone...if it was on the field turf..thats another story.

The following just happened this week.....and the field is grass.

http://www.gwinnettdailypost.com

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

4 teens arrested in failed prank

By Heather Darenberg

Staff Writer

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

BUFORD - Thirty-eight to zero.

That's the score four seniors at Dacula High reportedly said their school will win by in Friday night's football game against Mill Creek High - and what they allegedly planned to spray paint on Mill Creek's football field.

The alleged plan was interrupted Sunday when police found one of the teens asleep in the predawn hours in the back of a Volkswagen Jetta in a shopping center parking lot on Sardis Church Road in Buford, according to a Gwinnett County Police Department report.

Officers woke up the teen, 17-year-old Brian Oliveira, who appeared to be intoxicated, the police report states.

While officers placed Oliveira in a patrol car, three other teenagers approached from the other side of the parking lot. The trio told police they were friends with Oliveira and identified themselves as Robert Hendley, Adam Nigh and Antonio Yunker, all 17.

As the police talked with the students, a couple pulled up and gave officers a videotape they said they saw the teens throw when the authorities arrived, the report states. The couple also said they saw the group get spray paint from someone in a white pick-up truck.

An officer watched the video, "which showed them planning what they were going to do, sneaking out of the house, picking up Mr. Oliveira and purchasing the spray paint," the report states.

The teens also admitted their plan to police, the report states.

Oliveira, Hendley, Nigh and Yunker were each booked Sunday in the Gwinnett County Jail on a felony charge of conspiracy to commit interference with government property. They were all subsequently released on a $1,300 bond.

The roster for Dacula's football team shows none of the four are players.

Edited by trublue