Tennessee Vs. UCLA

rebel05

Give me some feedback on what you guys think will happen out on the West Coast tonight! Tennessee unvails a new offensive system tonight against the Bruins, while UCLA is starting their third string quarterback who is a junior college transfer..I think Tennessee by 10, but let me know what you guys think.

I know they lost Cutcliffe, but are they really changing their system? I hadn't heard much about them so far this year.

yea, they are changing their system to something similar too what Dave Clauson (New O-Cord) ran while he was the head coach at Richmond, which was the spread option.

Tennessee will blow out UCLA, mark my words. Tennessee will shock several people this season.They return their entire starting offensive line that only gave up six sacks the entire season last year. Also, they have one of the best secondaries in the nation.

Good Luck Vols......

I can't believe UT is the size school it is...and brings in the talent it does every year...yet...cant find a KICKER...horrible loss for UT...one they can bounce back from - but still...a game they should have won.

Tennessee will blow out UCLA, mark my words. Tennessee will shock several people this season.They return their entire starting offensive line that only gave up six sacks the entire season last year. Also, they have one of the best secondaries in the nation.

They sure shocked me in losing to a UCLA team starting their 3rd string QB, who tossed four interceptions...

Tell me why when they run the ball as well as they were running it you keep the pass going? Crompton? I don't know about this guy... maybe he was a bit nervous? Arian Foster hold on to the ball geez this guy seems to fumble it when we need it the most!!! Oh well Go Vols!!!

I called the upset.

When you are a name program like Tennessee, you will have a target on your back. Everyone will bring their level of play up against you. Tough loss for Fulmer and company especially with the raise he got on the contract extension. I bet Phil's radio call in show this week will be worse the Beamer's was last night.

Credit UCLA players for their heart and never say die mentality and for the coaches keeping the players emotions up. Their defense played about as well as any team could play and gave UCLA the chance to win. Great fourth quarter action with both teams going back and forth.

What a coaching staff UCLA has put together. If they stay together for a couple of years, look out USC.

Edited by bhs7695

Norm Chow got the UCLA QB dialed in after halftime. That was one of the most impressive showings I saw all weekend.

If I had those two backs for UT, I would run until you proved you could stop us.

Crompton did look pretty rough during most of the game, but I have to say in the clutch at the end he drove them down the field to take the lead and then drove them back down the field with 27 seconds left to put them in range for the tie! The biggest blunder of the night was Foster's fumble near the goal-line, if the Vols go up 21-7 right there, I think UCLA rolls over and the Vols go on to the victory! Seems like it might be a long season in Knoxville!

I can't believe UT is the size school it is...and brings in the talent it does every year...yet...cant find a KICKER...horrible loss for UT...one they can bounce back from - but still...a game they should have won.

Colquitt, the TN kicker, had been suspended for the first 5 games for a DUI.