Will Cole makes history, wins the Kennedy Award

Bluefield_Rules

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Happy for the kid, I think they made an excellent choice giving him the award, he was the best H.S. QB I've seen in a long team.

Anyone know where he may go to college? Please, for his sake, don't say Concord.

• 2 weeks later...
Happy for the kid, I think they made an excellent choice giving him the award, he was the best H.S. QB I've seen in a long team.

Anyone know where he may go to college? Please, for his sake, don't say Concord.

hahah um theres already an article about him going to vt as a walk on but im not sure what he has decided

Guest BEAVERTAIL

Last I heard he has offers to play at VT, JMU, Georgia Southern, Presbytarian, ODU, Concord... Im not sure if all of these are scholarships or not, but I would say most of them are.

Last I heard he has offers to play at VT, JMU, Georgia Southern, Presbytarian, ODU, Concord... Im not sure if all of these are scholarships or not, but I would say most of them are.

CONGRATS TO WILL, he comes from a great family. I remember working with his grand father about 10 yrs ago and him tell me how he expected Will to be very good one day. I'm glad he was right. Hope he goes on to do even better

Virginia Tech wants him to walk on as does James Madison. He got offered by Georgia Southern yesterday and has offers from Morehead State and Presbyterian as well.

why doesnt vt offer him a scholarship??

Probably because they don't have one to waste...that's why they've invited him to be a walk-on. Once he's there, if he proves himself worthy of a scholarship, they'll give him one when one becomes available...

Guest BAMA 50

will cole aint that good. its west virginia football. plus he sucked at graham he couldnt do anything right.

Guest BEAVERTAIL
will cole aint that good. its west virginia football. plus he sucked at graham he couldnt do anything right.

Mhmm. That sounds about right. WV HS football is like middle school in VA. I mean, he is only 2-0 while in WV against the SWD champion.

note: This is in no way an attack against VA football. Just the ignorance of this poster, who makes his first post to bash a player who was recognized as the best player in the area and in the state of WV.