Florida-Oklahoma

EH31

I was posting to question if anyone else had a bad channel, I know my uncle in bluefield does to, obviously it's a lot of us in the area. It's almost unwatchable.

Could it have anything to do with some particular set ups, hi def channel, ect? I know it's being broadcast in hi def but I'm assuming that's only with certain companies and this area's channel is a common channel, not their hi def channel.

the cable feed for suddenlink has been perfect so far.

anyway, OU should be up at least 13 or 17-7. No excuse for them not to be. They should have taken the 3 on the first goal line stop. They should have kept it on the ground where they have done well for the next score. I know they got stopped on the ground the last stand, but geez have a little faith.

I said it leading up to the game, Oklahoma hadn't played a truly great defense all year and that it would show when they played Florida. I'm glad Florida carried through in my gurantee. Congrats to the entirety of the Florida players and staff.

Also, for a good laugh, check out the Bluegoldnews boards for some pathetic WVU fan smack talk on Tebow. It's great how jealous they are. HaterADE.

I've been a Gator hater my entire life. From growing up where I did, hearing Gator fans call in constantly going on and on about their team really just bugged me, therefore I grew a strong disliking to UF. However, with the arrival of Tim Tebow, I now go for them whenever they don't take the field against Miami or LSU. I love Tebow and the way he plays, and also seeing Janoris Jenkins and Deonte Thompson, two players who I know came from an area of nothing and a terrible life to making big plays and having their names put out there...I've grown to like the Gators...........just a little though.

I've been a Gator hater my entire life. From growing up where I did, hearing Gator fans call in constantly going on and on about their team really just bugged me, therefore I grew a strong disliking to UF. However, with the arrival of Tim Tebow, I now go for them whenever they don't take the field against Miami or LSU. I love Tebow and the way he plays, and also seeing Janoris Jenkins and Deonte Thompson, two players who I know came from an area of nothing and a terrible life to making big plays and having their names put out there...I've grown to like the Gators...........just a little though.

That's how I feel too. I have always strongly disliked Florida and pretty much everything else in the state, but the past few years I have gained a lot of respect towards the Gators. I hated Steve Spurrier (and still do) and I couldn't stand watching one of his teams take the field, but things have changed since Urban Meyer has come to town. I like the way he carries himself on and off the field and I really like to see him succeed. I won't go too in depth on Tim Tebow - the kid can flat out play. No one plays the game with as much heart and emotion as he does and he makes me love college football that much more. Most importantly, he is as big a winner off the field as he is on the field when it comes to his faith. It is as rock solid as his game on the field and I not only think that he is one of the best to ever play the game, but he is also one of the best role models out there for the young kids to look up to. If kids shape their games and lives around Tebow then they will be successful no matter the circumstances, and that's what matters most to me.

That's how I feel too. I have always strongly disliked Florida and pretty much everything else in the state, but the past few years I have gained a lot of respect towards the Gators. I hated Steve Spurrier (and still do) and I couldn't stand watching one of his teams take the field, but things have changed since Urban Meyer has come to town. I like the way he carries himself on and off the field and I really like to see him succeed. I won't go too in depth on Tim Tebow - the kid can flat out play. No one plays the game with as much heart and emotion as he does and he makes me love college football that much more. Most importantly, he is as big a winner off the field as he is on the field when it comes to his faith. It is as rock solid as his game on the field and I not only think that he is one of the best to ever play the game, but he is also one of the best role models out there for the young kids to look up to. If kids shape their games and lives around Tebow then they will be successful no matter the circumstances, and that's what matters most to me.
As an Alabama fan I also hate the Gators, but I can't deny Tim Tebow is the best college football player in the country. In both the Bama game and the NC game he put the Gators on his back and brought home the win.

This game proved to me again why I think the Heisman voting should take place after the bowl games. Possibly Eli Manning over Jason White, Vince Young over Reggie Bush, and now Tim Tebow over Sam Bradford. I would love to see the Heisman balloting after the players' performance in bowl games, the ones that matter most.

tim tebow is the greatest winner in college football today, sorry pat white i gotta bump u to #2 now haha

It's hard to bump PW, he's done a lot of big plays on his own to win a game when others were shut down. It's hard to shut down Harvin and make Tebow win it on his own. But he is a tremendous person and athlete. IMO it's tough to say who is a better winner, but I'm a little biased.

It's hard to shut down Harvin and make Tebow win it on his own. But he is a tremendous person and athlete. IMO it's tough to say who is a better winner, but I'm a little biased.

Tebow beat Alabama without Harvin...

Guest BEAVERTAIL
It's hard to shut down Harvin and make Tebow win it on his own..

So what do you make of the Alabama game?

Guest BEAVERTAIL

Looks like Gman and I are on the same page today...

Anyways, in my honest opinion, Tebow has more toughness which makes him a better winner. PW often found himself on the sideline in tough games nursing an injury, I think thigh bruise, thumb contusion, against Pitt, USF, when his team needed him most. Im no doctor but I think he could have played. I think, no i know, Tim Tebow would have been out there no matter what. And that separates the 2 great athletes for me.

Looks like Gman and I are on the same page today...

Anyways, in my honest opinion, Tebow has more toughness which makes him a better winner. PW often found himself on the sideline in tough games nursing an injury, I think thigh bruise, thumb contusion, against Pitt, USF, when his team needed him most. Im no doctor but I think he could have played. I think, no i know, Tim Tebow would have been out there no matter what. And that separates the 2 great athletes for me.

Question, did Tebow question a coach of another sport at UF about being racist towards the players he recruits?

It's hard to bump PW, he's done a lot of big plays on his own to win a game when others were shut down.

Wrong........Did you even watch the end of WVU's game with Pitt? White overthrew wide open receivers on back to back plays in Pitt territory. Then, on the final play of the game, he threw the last pass out of the endzone robbing his receiver of any chance to make a play on the ball.