Week 2 - what game are you going to?

Lance

Just curious where you guys are going this week...I think I will go see Tazewell @ Gate City....sounds like it's going to be one of the better games....Richlands @ Honaker will probably be a good one as well....can't resist a trip down to football town in GC though...great place to watch a game.

Unfortunately, it's my weekend to work, so I won't be getting off till 6, can't make it there with out being in a hurry and then have to be up at 5 am the next morning.. I will be with my Dawgs in spirits.... GO DAWGS!

I'll be going to the Richlands Honaker game. I played for Richlands back in the 70's and my wife teaches at Swords Creek ele school. She graduated from Honaker so that is always a interesting game for us.

She ban me from the Honaker side a couple of years a go.....LMAO !

Just curious where you guys are going this week...I think I will go see Tazewell @ Gate City....sounds like it's going to be one of the better games....Richlands @ Honaker will probably be a good one as well....can't resist a trip down to football town in GC though...great place to watch a game.

I hope the Richlands/Honaker isn't a good game, we should win this 30+, if not might be a long season for the Blues.

Northwood at Marion on Fiday

I would normally be saying Western Kentucky at Tennessee on Saturday but I am getting married. I`m a season ticket holder so I`ll be going to the next seven home games.

why would you go to the marion and northwood game? marion will stomp them so much its not gonna be good.

Northwood at Marion on Fiday

I would normally be saying Western Kentucky at Tennessee on Saturday but I am getting married. I`m a season ticket holder so I`ll be going to the next seven home games.

I send my condolence...er...congratulations!

I'm only kidding, of course. I've been married for a little over a year now and it has been fantastic...most of the time. :D

However, if it were any other teams besides UT and Western Kentucky, I would say ditch the wedding for the game. lol

ima be at the house watching ask this old house.i gotta keep up on my woodworking skills cause my old house will be paid for in june and then the renovating starts,you should see the honey do list the little woman has for me,dang it will take ten years to get it all done.good luck to the G-Men and all area teams.