9/18/09 week #4 what game are you going to?

Lance

I'm going to try to go to Haysi @ Grundy....

-Abingdon@Richlands doesn't sound like much of a game

-Tazewell @ Carroll County is a long trip to go watch a potential flag fest

-Graham @ Va High doesn't sound like a good game this year

-some stuff going on over in the Hogo, but not anything I want to go see...

not a lot to pick from this week....where are you guys going?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like Gate City and Lebanon is the best matchup. Both coming off losses last night and unless something really strange happens later in the season, this game will decide the CMD with an automatic playoff spot on the line.

Looks like where i'll be heading.

I would enjoy watchn the Lebanon GC game but i think tazewell might pull it out against the zebras. Haha I really hope it will be a fairly called game in hillsville and I really want to see CC play so I am down for the ride. I'll try to post updates for ya'll.

I'll be going to watch the blues play Abingdon on Friday. At one time I thought this game might be a blow out, but after Friday at PV I'm not so sure.

Richlands seems to have more trouble with teams that can run the ball up the middle this year, which is unusual for Richlands. Also, our best D back ( Jack Vance ) might be out again. I don't have any new info on him right now.

I don't think that Abingdon has the power game, so the blues should be fine.

But you never know in high school football, that's why they play the game.

Richlands 35 Abingdon 13

I'll be going to watch the blues play Abingdon on Friday. At one time I thought this game might be a blow out, but after Friday at PV I'm not so sure.

Richlands seems to have more trouble with teams that can run the ball up the middle this year, which is unusual for Richlands. Also, our best D back ( Jack Vance ) might be out again. I don't have any new info on him right now.

Richlands 35 Abingdon 13

I wouldn't wanna play either if I lost my starting job and my girlfriend to the new guy!

Richlands 35 Abingdon 13

I pray Jack's alright. Read something about problem in the Bristol paper. Anybody know how the Pinkston fellow is?

One must remember 90% of the starters are underclassmen for RHS. Robbins knows Mance better than anybody, think they even coached together on the VHSL state teams, it makes for a good test of wits.

Sorry, for getting off topic since this thread was about what game ppl were going to see.

He wasn't the returning starting qb.....he was competing for the job.

The kid has had internal bleeding and been rather sick ..... hoping, he can be out on the field again soon in his stalwart defensive role.

Jack, I know it was mentioned on the broadcast after the game.....that you were remembered in the post game prayer offered by your teammates.

Edited by trublue

Sorry, for getting off topic since this thread was about what game ppl were going to see.

He wasn't the returning starting qb.....he was competing for the job.

Would love to see the two line up and play a little of that Wildcat type offense, both can run both can pass. Jack has a bunch to look forward to, returning with all those starters next year, should have a very good run game to go with that arm.

I'll be at the

Abingdon vs Richlands game just a Thundering on them sidelines.

I wouldn't wanna play either if I lost my starting job and my girlfriend to the new guy!

You are pitiful! Sounds like you are still sore about the two beatdowns the Blues put on the Dawgs last year! You talk as though you are in the Blues locker room before the games, saying the players are fighting with each other. Now you are trying to start more disagreements over positions and girlfriends. Sounds like you need to get over it and get a life! Look out Dawgs, a storm is coming your way!

You are pitiful! Sounds like you are still sore about the two beatdowns the Blues put on the Dawgs last year! You talk as though you are in the Blues locker room before the games, saying the players are fighting with each other. Now you are trying to start more disagreements over positions and girlfriends. Sounds like you need to get over it and get a life! Look out Dawgs, a storm is coming your way!

when isnt there a storm?