Marion vs Grundy

Canes00

I don't know what to think about this one...kinda like the Haysi game...I just hope to see a good game and of course I hope Grundy wins.

If you had to pick 2 teams that were 4-0 going in to a SWD week 5 match up, I'm guessing no one on this planet would have guessed it would be Marion and Grundy lol...I think there is a lot of respect going both ways on this one, it's the kind of game you hate to see either team get the loss.

we must have impressed you gman..if the haysi game was close..marion by a few tds..cause haysi was scrappy but a good team can take care of them easily..but grundy seems solid..will be a good game

Not sure what score of Grundy/Haysi game was, however, if Grundy beat them less than 42-0 then Marion should pretty much dominate this one. Marion handled Chilhowie. Beat Graham fairly soundly and it could have been worse. Graham took VHS to the wire in Bristol. This looks like a very solid Marion team.

I've seen Haysi. If that's the best Grundy has beaten, then they have not even been tested as a SW District team. Now, if Grundy beat Haysi worse than that, it could be a contest. I say Marion 38, Grundy 18.

Grundy won 28-13 I think it was over Haysi...but Haysi got up 13-0 right off the bat on a few "gifts" ...Grundy answered with 28 straight points and it could have been worse...they were in total control and pretty much ran the clock out ithe entire 4th Q.

will be a good one to listen to..grundy is alil far for me ..if it was a good playoff game maybe..lol..and it might be a good measure on who wins and loses..this week is an off week for me i think..then i think i'll spend a few weeks in marion cause the next few games in d town might get ugly fast..by the way..84 looked like a young cav running across the field fri ...lol

one of the Grundy players said they would go at least 4-0, possibly 6-0

anyway Grundy by a touchdown 14-21

grundy is already 4-0

6-0 is a bit of a stretch...so is 5-0 for that matter...should be a good game...looks like rain and things get ugly in Grundy when it rains.

grundy is already 4-0

6-0 is a bit of a stretch...so is 5-0 for that matter...should be a good game...looks like rain and things get ugly in Grundy when it rains.

Like I said - I saw Haysi - unless it was 42-0 or more in favor of Grundy, Marion dominates this game, even in the rain. Haysi is worse than Northwood, which Marion beat something like 56-6 or so.

Grundy's defense has looked very solid so far this year. They controlled Fleming and Stanely after the first quarter of the Haysi, which I don't care that Haysi is in a down year them two get make a big play anytime on the field.

The offensive impressed me in the 4th quarter of the Haysi game, they controlled ball the whole quarter.

Neither team has played good competiton so far this season so it should be intresting.

Like I said - I saw Haysi - unless it was 42-0 or more in favor of Grundy, Marion dominates this game, even in the rain. Haysi is worse than Northwood, which Marion beat something like 56-6 or so.

I can't imagine Haysi being worse than Northwood.

Which team will be 5-0 after this one?

I'll say Marion 34-17. I was sitting next to Grundy scouts at the Marion game, they seemed somewhat impressed with Marion....not so much with Graham. May have to be a little less predictable against Grundy however. Graham knew exactly what was coming, they just couldn't stop it.