Graham at Grundy

ghs84

like my prediction early in the season. If graham doesn't beat grundy they won't win a game this year. Thats the way i see it...

They won't beat them.

Grundy will beat them, unfortunatly

I've been watching Graham football for 35 years and don't remember a season like this.

I can confirm that Graham has not had a winless season in at least 63 seasons. Not even the Hedrick era did we go winless.

Grundy is going to be coming into this game with one of two attitudes. Graham fans and players can hope they come in still down from the last second loss to Marion. Grundy fans and players can hope they come in to the game going for blood and sending a message to other teams that they are still good.

Grundy has a very good back, number 10 possibly? I think they take this one by at least 2 touchdowns. I never thought I would be saying Grundy by 14 in any Graham game. Its sad and makes me very angry to know Grundy is currently better than us. Not saying anything negative about Grundy, more so a negative toward the ol Gmen

I expect to see more of what we saw last week from Grundy...should be a close one that could go either way...I think Graham has played a little more difficult schedule than Grundy has...and that might pay off in a game like this...I expect it to be close.

Graham is the cockiest team that i have ever seen considering that they are 0 and 5 right now. Soon to be 0 and 6.
they think are good but in all seriousness this could possibly be the worst graham team to ever play. Im sure glad i wasn't apart of that senior class.

I don't expect a blowout at all...if Grundy would have played the G-men's opening schedule I would bet anything they would have more than 1 lost. This is a must win for Grundy if they want to go to the playoffs (which they do.) It would be a big monkey off the back to get a district win.

I am going to stick to my original prediction 28-14 Grundy.

They need to air the ball out some tomar night, thats how they made that comeback aganist Marion, passing the ball.