Richlands vs Marion

Canes00

Well after this game we will know how good Marion is. I think if they can contain their speed they will keep it close and might have a chance to pull the upset Marion has a good run defense their pass defense needs a little work so Richlands might be able to pick them apart we will see. In the end I see Marion keeping it close until the 4th and Richlands winning 35-21

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Our QB is qiong to have to learn how to pick, before he can take anything apart.

That is true! He is going to have to do something else besides throw the ball up and let number 88 run under it, because once they match up with someone that has the speed to keep up with him the passing game will be different.. The 3 Johnson's boys are something to watch.. IMO # 8 is the better of the 3...

it's homecoming for marion..this might be the game to be at fri..we will find out just how good we are..i think we are solid but bring a jacket and enjoy a grilled burger cause this might be closer that ppl think..if we keep it close will be intresting ballgame..better come early..

this game will not be close. i can see richlands running away with it 42-6. next time use rural retreat or someone else for hc. not very smart sch richlands for hc.:eek: we got grundy next week for hc.:D

yeah..i bet you guys thought that was a good idea coming in to the year...now...not so much...lmao.

No way Marion scores 38 points on Richlands. It will only be close if Marion can contain the speed of Richlands. Marion has to eat up the clock on offense and keep Richlands offense off of the field. If they can do this they have a good chance of keeping it close.

Having seen both teams play, I can say in all sincerity that I think it will in fact be closer than people think. If the Johnson boys hadn't transferred over, Marion would win this one this year...those 3 will be just a little too much for Marion to handle. I'll say Richlands win this one by 2 td's.

This is one of those games that the blues need to be careful with. 1 Marion has not lost a game. 2 Gust beat our biggest rival big time. 3 Never play to well when we travel to Marion.

4 Marion always plays the blues good no mater what.

You've seen Richlands play... other than the grid-o-rama?

Have you seen Marion play, at all??

I predicted that your team would win....what do you want, for me to say they'll win by 50?

Edited by futbolking