Grundy..

Lance

Hey Elliot...

Thanks for the Grundy updates...i cant get the web link to work for the game...looks like the Grundy boys are fighting hard to break the curse tonight! I guess we will find out just how strong this thing really is! lol.

Wish I could have gone to the game :(

Grundy finally closed out a close district game and got the win. They looked sharp tonight. Cody Justus pick 6 I think was the difference, it gave them the lead and alot of confidence. They handle the Dawgs run game very well. Congrats Wave on the district win, you deserve it.

Congrats to the Grundy kids! With everything that has gone on in the years leading up to this game...I could not be happier for the coaches and the players right now...very proud of all you guys.

good job grundy i had a feeling on the way to honaker tonight that yu all would pull it off everyone remember gary blankenship he got hurt tonight was air lifted we lost a tough game 7-6 we missed a 2 points and that kind of sealed the deal for honaker played real good d tonight but anyway this is about grundy yu guys beat richlands next week go wave go rebels

Congrats to the Grundy kids! With everything that has gone on in the years leading up to this game...I could not be happier for the coaches and the players right now...very proud of all you guys.

Riding back from my TRIBE's 62-6 beatdown of Appy at Riggs,and I heard this score,and my smile got wider. Congrats to the kids from Grundy. We know what it's like snapping a long losing streak from years past. I knew you had it in ya! Great job Golden Wave.

Didn't make it to the game but congrats golden wave. This might just be the turning point they needed, even though I'm sad to hear it came against my dawgs. Haha. But like I said earlier in the season, I'll be pulling for the wave as long as they arnt playing tazewell. To the tazewell kids, it sounded like a battle from what I heard and keep your chins up. Make it happen.