TJ Rasnick

Bulldogs52

Not for sure if it's been brought up or if anyone has heard, but TJ has been sent home from the hospital and has been told there is nothing else that can be done.... So everyone please keep this young man and his family in your thoughts and prayers!!!!!

God Bless TJ and his family!!!!!!!

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard about this last week. Very, very sad. He has been in my thoughts ever since. Times like these helps everyone realize that it doesn't matter what color we each wear but that we pull for one another in trying times.

I still remember two years ago during the regional championship game.......toward the end of the game when Tazewell had just scored, can't remember the score at the time, but what was important now looking back at that moment in time was seeing TJ at mid-field getting ready to kickoff waving his arms in the air toward the home stands getting his crowd involved in the game. I'm glad he had the opportunity to experience that moment. It had to great for him. My thoughts and prayers will be with him and his family.

far be it from me to ever count this kid out. doctors' advice be damned, i'll be praying for you, tj.

I know what you mean, he is a fighter and he has been for two years now!!!!

Not for sure if it's been brought up or if anyone has heard, but TJ has been sent home from the hospital and has been told there is nothing else that can be done.... So everyone please keep this young man and his family in your thoughts and prayers!!!!!

God Bless TJ and his family!!!!!!!

I'm sure sorry to hear that Bulldog. He's a tough kid so you never know ! I'll sure be praying for him and keep him and his family in our thoughts.

I played against Tj for a few years and I don't care what anyone says, he was a hell of a football player and definately a hell of a kicker... I remember watching him in warmups absolutely boot the ball. I hope and pray to god that him and his family get through this.