• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQC8MRczFQI

TJ Rasnick - # -11

May 20, 1990

March 27, 2010

At church about 4 weeks ago, I can remember hugging my buddy and telling him I loved him and was praying for him. He looked down at me with those big brown eyes and said "it's going to be alright."

TJ, your race is won, you have crossed the goal line. There is no more suffering for you, no pain.

God bless to a special young man, who touched so many with his athletic abilities, but more importantly, who showed us what courage and determination are-- never giving up.

YOU WILL BE MISSED #11~~

TJ Rasnick - # -11

May 20, 1990

March 27, 2010

At church about 4 weeks ago, I can remember hugging my buddy and telling him I loved him and was praying for him. He looked down at me with those big brown eyes and said "it's going to be alright."

TJ, your race is won, you have crossed the goal line. There is no more suffering for you, no pain.

God bless to a special young man, who touched so many with his athletic abilities, but more importantly, who showed us what courage and determination are-- never giving up.

YOU WILL BE MISSED #11~~

Beautiful post, +2. Prayers being sent.

TJ Rasnick - # -11

May 20, 1990

March 27, 2010

YOU WILL BE MISSED #11~~

Well said tbgfan. There is no more sorrow, no more pain in his life. I've watched too many of my own family members suffer from this insidious disease and make no doubt about it, there is suffering and pain with cancer. But all of that has now gone away for TJ and he will never suffer again in eternity.

I'm so sorry to hear that he has passed. He was a great kid and a heck of a competitor! Whether you wear blue & white or green & white or any other colors doesn't matter right now, we are all sorry to loose such a good kid ! What a fighter !

All my prayers and thoughts go out to all of his family and friends and teammates !

RIP TJ !!

Bigrhsfan