Richlands VS Graham!!

GrahamPG44

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought it was hilarious!
hooray for you!

i did kind of get a kick out of Gmans comment though... but just to clear it up that there isn't a player on tazewell's roster this year that ever played a game for pocy..so tazewell lost to graham.. there is no more pocahontas

Graham will be pumped up because they actually won a game but it's not near enough. Gmen will probably put up 14 against the backup squad. Richlands will score at will probably 56

Not that I expect it but Richlands just has to focus and look at this week instead of looking ahead to CC

If you add 25 points to Graham's final, that may equal more points than Richlands. Observer, would you take the spread there? Graham (+25) over Richlands. I don't know if I would.

(This question isn't limited to UVAObserver. I want others input as well. The question is: When the game is over, do you think Graham's final score plus 25 points will be more than Richlands score? If you aren't familiar with the concept of "the spread", that's pretty much it. Will the underdog's score plus [a predetermined amount] be more than the favorite's score?) And GMan and Lance, are you cool with me giving gambling lessons on your website? If not, then we can just delete or edit this post.

I'll give Richlands and 50.....

Hope both teams get lost on the bus ride there and never find their way back to the County!

Don't think that will happen, I believe they have a GPS unit in the bus now....lol

Edited by Bigrhsfan

WeeCee has done messed with the defense again...he is gonna get Graham killed. This loser of a coach needs to leave. He takes no ownership of the teams losses and poor play. He doesn't attempt to pump up his players...it's all negative all the time. Why mess with the defense that we actually won with? I would bet about anything that if Marrs would get rid of this loser you would see more kids come out and a big improvement in Graham football.

haha the sad thing is is that this would proably be true if mance wouldnt put his jv in. just imagine the damage they would do if there starters played 4 qtrs.

He's a smart coach, unlike Marrs at Graham who leaves his starters in when trailing by 40....or up by 30 like last week against Tazewell....

Trust me, richlands will need their starters in the whole time when they get out of the extremely weak SWD.....

They will have to play some real teams when they make it to the Regional finals and beyond....but I think they have the potential to win it all this year....I just hope playing the patsies from the SWD hasn't given them a false sense of security....

He's a smart coach, unlike Marrs at Graham who leaves his starters in when trailing by 40....or up by 30 like last week against Tazewell....

Trust me, richlands will need their starters in the whole time when they get out of the extremely weak SWD.....

They will have to play some real teams when they make it to the Regional finals and beyond....but I think they have the potential to win it all this year....I just hope playing the patsies from the SWD hasn't given them a false sense of security....

." .I just hope playing the patsies from the SWD hasn't given them a false sense of security.... "

Me too !!

Although I wouldn't call em patsies......just down right now.....

The thing is, with only 3 games left including this one tonight before the playoffs, Mance will have to start playing his starters longer, if not for the whole game at least longer into the 2nd half. But if the game is blown out in the first half he will not want to do it and embarrass anyone by running up the score.

He's in between a rock and a hard place, if he does play his starters after they are in the process of a blowout then he is running up the score and if he doesn't play them deeper into the game then they lose valuable time on the field.

He's going to have to not worry about what some may think and do what he has to too get his team ready for the playoffs, I just don't know if that will be tonight.

The next 2 games ( CC & Grundy ) should give them plenty of game time as they should be the toughest games they will have played so far except for the Gate City game.

But I trust Mance to have his team ready for the playoffs, he knows a h_ll of a lot more about that then I ever will !