Falcon Flight Over the Rainbow

Falconman

Once upon a time, there was a team, a mighty team of Falcons. A team destined for greatness, a team ready for battle. They fell asleep and got whisked away by a tornado :eek:(but still played em tough). Many thought they would never find their way back home (the playoffs). After that game, they weren’t in Kansas anymore, they were in a different place (losing). It was then, the Falcon Offense received some ruby slippers that had potential to send them into flight. :cool: The Falcons struggled at times adjusting to those slippers and realized they would need help in using them. The Falcons traveled a road through many towns, played different teams trying to get back home, the playoffs. We pick up the story where the Falcons are ready to attack the Wicked Candy Canes of Marion. You see the Wizard (the point system), wants a victory Friday before he will activate those ruby slippers (compliments of Pulaski) that will send the Falcons into flight right into the playoffs. Question: How will this story end? Will the Falcons defeat the wicked candy canes this Friday and click those ruby slippers (thanks Pulaski) right back home to the playoffs? STAY TUNED!!! :rolleyes:

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wat r u 2? bunch of lovers? falcons nvr make the playoffs, how can u call it home? the cavs, yeah we knw playoffs, we knw champoinship fball boi! u falcons need to get a life. Ur not gonna mke the playoffs, so quite thinkn you are haha!

We may make the playoffs. We have to take care of business first Friday with the Candy Canes before we think that far ahead. We may not have a chance to win like you say but at least we will make it. Don't think that Battle will make that .500 mark or the playoffs that you were boasting about earlier this year...

Even though we'd have to put up with you two...I'd love to see Abingdon represent SWVA well. I'd love to see em pull off an upset or two......Whats sad is that it doesnt have a snowballs chance in h#ll of happening.
Edited by falconfan1

We may make the playoffs. We have to take care of business first Friday with the Candy Canes before we think that far ahead. We may not have a chance to win like you say but at least we will make it. Don't think that Battle will make that .500 mark or the playoffs that you were boasting about earlier this year...

As I said, I wish Abingdon nothing but the best of luck. I hope you all represent our area well.

The playoffs are out of our reach....our players can still put it together and achieve that .500 mark though. Still got something to play for. More than anything, injuries have derailed our season. For example, we're playing without our top 3 HB's, FB, TE, WR, and Center. Now teams Put their best DB on our best WR, and play safety help over top. We're basically playing back ups at all other skilled positions. I dont know a team in the world that could still function on offense. We're a very young team though, and a program isnt built in a day. 50 years of poor football/coaching cant be changed in 1 or 2 seasons. We're getting there though. Day by day, we'll keep working, keep getting better and better. With injuries and everything else surrounding the program, im very proud of our kids. They'll keep working, they give 100% effort all the time. Thats all you can ask for.

I would bet that the .500 mark is out of your reach too...Lebanon still has a shot at the playoffs. Just like the other teams you have lost to, the physical part of the game is something Battle can't handle.

As I said, I wish Abingdon nothing but the best of luck. I hope you all represent our area well.

The playoffs are out of our reach....our players can still put it together and achieve that .500 mark though. Still got something to play for. More than anything, injuries have derailed our season. For example, we're playing without our top 3 HB's, FB, TE, WR, and Center. Now teams Put their best DB on our best WR, and play safety help over top. We're basically playing back ups at all other skilled positions. I dont know a team in the world that could still function on offense. We're a very young team though, and a program isnt built in a day. 50 years of poor football/coaching cant be changed in 1 or 2 seasons. We're getting there though. Day by day, we'll keep working, keep getting better and better. With injuries and everything else surrounding the program, im very proud of our kids. They'll keep working, they give 100% effort all the time. Thats all you can ask for.

If you can`t beat us this season you have some serious problems.

wat r u 2? bunch of lovers? falcons nvr make the playoffs, how can u call it home? the cavs, yeah we knw playoffs, we knw champoinship fball boi! u falcons need to get a life. Ur not gonna mke the playoffs, so quite thinkn you are haha!

I take exception to your comments! :mad: You seem to need a Falcon English class really bad. Here is your first lesson: I am not gay just ask your girlfriend. ha ha :D :D

Nopoint, you are the reason I am proud to be receiving an "Abingdon Education." I had to discern a lot of your words to determine exactly what you meant. Let me just say, that Falconman aka: "The Situation" represented well this past weekend. The ladies loved my costume and lets just say I had a good night. If you need me to assist you in that category, PM me. Better yet, 'just shut ya freakn mouth!!!' We are going to the playoffs and we will represent - DEAL WITH IT!!!!! :cool:

If they do make the playoffs and have to face Magna Vista, big props to the team. The two yodelers, not so much.

Remember that Magna Vista is not far removed from an 0-10 season. They fell on hard times, and someone has done a great job bringing them back to respectability. (Keep heard Graham fans.)

Magna Vista will have to much speed for the little birds

Abingdon with Hess at QB can score some points...and when you can score 35+ points in a game, you are going to have a shot to win it. I don't see them going very far, but they have a legit shot at beating MV if they make it in.

Once again...PRICELESS! See the irony?

Shhh everyone be quiet so someone from the great land of naders speaks. NOT! :mad: Listen up Grundy players, don't lay down for the Naders. They are a bunch of bullies, and you know how to handle a bully. Smack them right in the mouth. They are still shocked that we didn't fall for their greatness mystic. Bunch of bull if you asked me. Naders, I hope the wave dim the lights on u'all (good luck on picking up on the ball) and put 50 on ya. We've played there already and its not a pleasant place to play. Don't be shocked bluenecks if the paintballing coal miners don't beat ya!:(

Abingdon with Hess at QB can score some points...and when you can score 35+ points in a game, you are going to have a shot to win it. I don't see them going very far, but they have a legit shot at beating MV if they make it in.

I'm with Lance, the Falcons aren't playin' bad ball right now. They are peaking at just the right time to pull an upset on someone.

hey boi u aint guna pass da 10th grade boiiiiii, how many games the cavs won this year? thats right, shut up

no, no they don't. especially not in ridgeway. magna vista is pretty well loaded.

I would still pick MV to win, but if I looked on here Friday night and saw that Abingdon won the game I wouldn't think much of it.