how do the blues lokk now

ba961

I just wondering I said blues by 2 did not think the d would stop the bees o like they did. They just did not like to get hit from what I saw. I think we have to many weapons tobstop should win state I think.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just wondering I said blues by 2 did not think the d would stop the bees o like they did. They just did not like to get hit from what I saw. I think we have to many weapons tobstop should win state I think.

All I can say is...... WOW ! Great game today and what a season .......so far ! Still some work to do next week, but this team can win it !

I 'll admit that I was dead wrong about Brookville. Cave Spring was most definitely a superior opponent.

I know less than nothing about Poquoson, but I'll be making the pilgrimmage back to Lynchburg next Saturday. Look forward to catching up with some of the hometown crowd.

Agree with everyone cs a lot better team. Hope to see more fans next week alot there today but we need all we can get. More seats at liberty I promise lol. Congrates to gc also hope to tittles come back next week.

Great game by the Blues. One more to go!

I would love to see tape of the game. It seemed like the penalties were 10-1 against Richlands. They may have all been legit, but good grief every time you turned around in the first half there was a flag against the Blues.

Really too bad the Blues don't have any team speed, haven't played anybody yet, can't get more than 30 or so fans to travel with them, and have coaches who sit on the sideline playing video games. Sad....very sad. Oh well, guess I'll head to Lynchburg next Sat., just in case some of this changes.

Really too bad the Blues don't have any team speed, haven't played anybody yet, can't get more than 30 or so fans to travel with them, and have coaches who sit on the sideline playing video games. Sad....very sad. Oh well, guess I'll head to Lynchburg next Sat., just in case some of this changes.

hahaha no speed, HAVEN'T PLAYED ANYONE? what are you saying son? Gate city held them to 3 midway through the 3rd quarter and now we are going for a state championship. you're an idiot.

hahaha no speed, HAVEN'T PLAYED ANYONE? what are you saying son? Gate city held them to 3 midway through the 3rd quarter and now we are going for a state championship. you're an idiot.

I think you missed the sarcasm in labrat's post.

I think you missed the sarcasm in labrat's post.

LOL! I think so too. That said, Gate City has played the Blues tougher than any team. Shutting down this offense through 2 and 1/2 quarters is certainly something to hang your hat on.

Was able to be in town and watch my one and only Richlands game last week againist CS. In talking with those who would know, they stated that the state championship was played in the Reg IV Div 3 Final. I'll go ahead and say that the Blues will roll again next week.

LOL! I think so too. That said, Gate City has played the Blues tougher than any team. Shutting down this offense through 2 and 1/2 quarters is certainly something to hang your hat on.

I hadn't ever saw the guy post before. hahahaha sorry guys.

I hadn't ever saw the guy post before. hahahaha sorry guys.

Its cool. He hasn't posted in a while, but he used to be around more often. So we all know hes a Blues fan. Sometimes sarcasm is lost over the internet.

I think this makes Cave Spring look even more impressive...they gave Richlands a better game on the road than Brookville did at home!

Way to go Blues!

That game was more like a rival game, reminded me of some of those epic Richlands vs Graham games. They just could not stand to be beat by Richlands so they gave every bit of heart and soul they had.

So who does Richlands play next week and what day and what time?!?

Thanks in advance

Dec 11th (Saturday) 12:00 p.m.--Williams Stadium @ Liberty University in Lynchburg

Play the Poquoson Islanders

Life has many choices---eternity two

Its cool. He hasn't posted in a while, but he used to be around more often. So we all know hes a Blues fan. Sometimes sarcasm is lost over the internet.

I'm around all the time, but I don't post as often as I did....or should. You let someone put my Blues down in person and I am all up in their grill. This board is always a great read for info and laughs. There are some real football fans here. I had to work today, but managed to sneak out to my car for a listen now and then. I will be on a family trip late next week, but have already told everybody I will be leaving them behind for a while. There's a little something going on in Lynchburg that I don't intend to miss. Should be another good one, but the Blues will be ready. See you folks there. Everybody have a safe trip. Blue to the bone.

I agree the flags where one sided. I saw devon block a kid that was bout 5 7 and the ref called him on it a legall hit and it was flaged. Then devon ran the ball to the sideline and they threw a flag heard someone say roughing on the running back it was funny the flags got so bad. Seen the roster for next week they are very small have three over 225 I thinl is what I saw.

They look like champions.

One more to go, Blues. Show those Islanders how SWVA plays its football.

Your work isn't done until there is 0:00 on the clock next week.

This goes for you too, GC.

They did look like chaps today. I am amazed how good the boys played. I thought the game would be close. I know we can do it one more time!!

Congrats to GC! Bring home the hardware.

Congratulations Big BLUE. You guys played a great game today. Flat out played the best Defense, Special Teams and Offense I have seen a Richlands team play period. I have seen all of the title runs starting in 1992 and this is the best individual game I have seen a Blues team play. That does not take anything away from those teams ethier, some great teams. This was just a phenomenal effort today. I don't even know if Cave Spring was any better than Brookville. I think we would have beaten a lot of teams like a drum today. Keep you're nose to the grindstone and remember we have no respect, not yet. HaHa

PS I think we were the faster team, they just could not match our speed.