Stray Cats

southbound

I would like to take a moment and invite everyone to Falcon Stadium this Friday night to round up some stray cats. They will be wandering in from the Bristol streets. We have dominated this rivalry over the past few years and look forward to it again this year. Dad went down and watched the scrimmages at Bristol, Thursday night, he thought Abingdon was one of the better teams there. He thought Va High looked bad and we should defeat them with ease this week. We beat up on Graham and Union at the scrimmage, although the scoreboard will read 7-7 with Union. I really hate we lost Graham in the regular season we could have beaten them by 4-5 td's in a game. My score prediction for this week: Falcons 38 Bearkittens 13 :eek:

I have been working on my golf swing with dad if you guys were wondering where I have been. :cool:

I have been wondering where you and your buddy have been. It's been a little quiet around here without you two. Is your buddy gonna be back on here or has he moved on to bigger & better things ?

So do you think the Falcons are gonna go 10 & 0 this year and win state ?

Why would I not think that? Who is on our schedule that we are suppose to be afraid of? :confused: My dad has watched a lot of scrimmages this year and thinks we can have a good season. Here is some advice for you littlerhsfan, worry about your own games and don't look ahead to the Falcons. From what I have heard about you guys this might be a rebuilding year for you gentleman. We have a big rivalry game this week that will get a lot of football attention in the area that we need to win. This could be the game of the week. :D Good luck to you guys this week! :rolleyes:

Why would I not think that? Who is on our schedule that we are suppose to be afraid of? :confused: My dad has watched a lot of scrimmages this year and thinks we can have a good season. Here is some advice for you littlerhsfan, worry about your own games and don't look ahead to the Falcons. From what I have heard about you guys this might be a rebuilding year for you gentleman. We have a big rivalry game this week that will get a lot of football attention in the area that we need to win. This could be the game of the week. :D Good luck to you guys this week! :rolleyes:

May I ask what world you are from? Maybe I should ask your daddy since you always seem to. Your loving falcons will probably not get a win this week think the Bearcats get this one. Now as far as your schedule, I am sure you still play Richlands so thats a loss. I think you guys might get Marion and Patrick Henry this year, I watched both of them this past weekend and wasn't impressed. Just don't see you guys winning much this year, sorry.:)

May I ask what world you are from? Maybe I should ask your daddy since you always seem to. Your loving falcons will probably not get a win this week think the Bearcats get this one. Now as far as your schedule, I am sure you still play Richlands so thats a loss. I think you guys might get Marion and Patrick Henry this year, I watched both of them this past weekend and wasn't impressed. Just don't see you guys winning much this year, sorry.:)

I would not be so fast to judge a team by a scrimmage.

Holston appeared to be improved but marion had alot of diff kids in and out..he have speed and good skill players..it was great to play a fired up holston team..ill split my time between them both..hope to see sum red in the playoffs..falcon crest is just the same ole same

Well, I see that the lack of faith in my Falcons remains on this stinking board! Thats fine, take your shots while you can. Vols, falcon crest maybe the same ole same ole but we still slap you guys around!:eek: Next, the nader faithful learned that I 81 schools are catching up with and will pass you guys in a year or so (wait one did already hahaha - jamboree). I can't even respond to a faceless street ergent whose mascot is a rebel - just remember you opened it up when my falcons play you in week 2. Finally, Mr. Crydaddy, heard you guys beat Marion in a scrimmage, what do you want a cookie? We do that all the time! Get on my level boy! As for me, I've accepted my role as a HCC student and going to enjoy the town I love ABINGDON!!! DEAL WITH IT!:D

Guest The Variable
I can't even respond to a faceless street ergent whose mascot is a rebel - just remember you opened it up when my falcons play you in week 2.

WTF? Do you mean Urchin? You didnt even try to sound that one out.

Another product of "no child left behind"...okay probably a byproduct of it.

Well, I see that the lack of faith in my Falcons remains on this stinking board! Thats fine, take your shots while you can. Vols, falcon crest maybe the same ole same ole but we still slap you guys around!:eek: Next, the nader faithful learned that I 81 schools are catching up with and will pass you guys in a year or so (wait one did already hahaha - jamboree). I can't even respond to a faceless street ergent whose mascot is a rebel - just remember you opened it up when my falcons play you in week 2. Finally, Mr. Crydaddy, heard you guys beat Marion in a scrimmage, what do you want a cookie? We do that all the time! Get on my level boy! As for me, I've accepted my role as a HCC student and going to enjoy the town I love ABINGDON!!! DEAL WITH IT!:D

I know I shouldn't, but I can't resist. His accepting of the reality of where he is going to school is the first inkling we have that Falconman just might be growing up.

Who knows, maybe some day he will be able to look at his favorite team objectively.