Recharged Falcons

southbound

After a much needed off week we are ready to get back to work this week. This week we host a team from Tennessee, Powell Valley. I don't know anything about this bunch, but dad says they have a great history. He said they have won several state titles and we better be ready to play. Dad said they had a good coach but he retired after last year. Well, I hope we can get us a big win this week! Stripes is ready to pick some games this week. :D

Dad went to watch Marion Friday and said he wasted 3 hours of his life. Ha ha! :D He said GW beat the crap out of them! :eek:

Did Daddy tell you they are called Union now? And if that is who the Falcons are playing your about to have another bad week in all probablility, If I were you , I would go ahead and start planning excuses for a huge loss.

After a much needed off week we are ready to get back to work this week. This week we host a team from Tennessee, Powell Valley. I don't know anything about this bunch, but dad says they have a great history. He said they have won several state titles and we better be ready to play. Dad said they had a good coach but he retired after last year. Well, I hope we can get us a big win this week! Stripes is ready to pick some games this week. :D

Dad went to watch Marion Friday and said he wasted 3 hours of his life. Ha ha! :D He said GW beat the crap out of them! :eek:

I don't even know where to begin....

Dad said he played a joke on me about our opponent this week. We play Shelby Valley, TN instead of Powell Valley, TN. I usually do not have to make apologies on here but I am sorry for the mistake. Dad said they are a little like Lee Co that we played in the Highlands. We usually beat up on them pretty good, so we should get one this week. Stripes will be picking us this week! :D

I can't till those buzzards come to Ernie Hicks Stadium.......

Looking forward are you hey? Well, we are focused on the game at hand. Think this week we will be sharpening our claws, think this team runs the spread option like Georgia. I've been using Alabama D on NCAA 12 and stopped it every time. We will be ready for your spread too because I beat Oregon 52-12 last night. Food for thought

:eek:Quote the Falcon No More:eek:

Dad said he played a joke on me about our opponent this week. We play Shelby Valley, TN instead of Powell Valley, TN. I usually do not have to make apologies on here but I am sorry for the mistake. Dad said they are a little like Lee Co that we played in the Highlands. We usually beat up on them pretty good, so we should get one this week. Stripes will be picking us this week! :D

Your dad played a joke on your mother when he seeded her with you.

Dad said he would expect someone from Raven to make a comment like that. He said it was a real run down area in Tazewell Co and no one wants to live there. He was not at all amused with your comments and you would really hate to see him mad. :mad: Stripes is frightened of him! :eek:

Dad said he hoped you show your face when we come up there in a few weeks, but he said you would be drunk playing cards claiming you are getting cheated. Ha ha! I bet you are a West Virginia fan too. :D

Dad said he would expect someone from Raven to make a comment like that. He said it was a real run down area in Tazewell Co and no one wants to live there. He was not at all amused with your comments and you would really hate to see him mad. :mad: Stripes is frightened of him! :eek:

Dad said he hoped you show your face when we come up there in a few weeks, but he said you would be drunk playing cards claiming you are getting cheated. Ha ha! I bet you are a West Virginia fan too. :D

I'll be sure to find you both. Shouldn't be too hard to spot ya'll out. He'll probably be wearing a pink button up with a cute light blue sweater tied around his neck, drinking Zima and draging you around by a leash so you don't get lost. I more then likley will be drunk and betting all my money against your turd birds. I'll even buy you daddy a man's drink at Ralph's while you sit in your stroller and cry after defeat. Go Hokies!

If I was a fan of Tazewell I would be bitter too. When is the last time you guys have been decent? You will get yours later in the season Hackface! :mad:

Last time they were decent? 2008. Last time You were decent? Over a decade ago.

Guest king kone

We don't play cyberball at Ernie Hicks........