Weight Limit

southbound

The myers twins were stinking huge. I cant find any video of them on youtube to link up but ask Dawg95 he'll tell ya. they were big ass fellers

mygamefilms.com, you have to register but its no big deal and they have film for just about every school around

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You don't have to read it! :mad: As my dad says if you don't have anything good to say, well then just go to bed. :mad: My guess is you are one of those old guys who go to games and still think you are playing. We call it living in the past. :D Get it together I am sure you still have a lot to offer. :confused:

DADS right you need to just stay in the bed!

300+ pounds for a running back?! Dang! My brother, Jeremiah, was 6'3" and around 245 lbs. running the ball last year for Battle (of course he only played in 2 games since he broke his leg in week 2).

The myers twins were stinking huge. I cant find any video of them on youtube to link up but ask Dawg95 he'll tell ya. they were big ass fellers

Yeah they were huge that's why i posted when i read the thread yea they whee300+ when we were in school!!!

I think it is plausible to question kids weight. We live in an OBESE nation. A nation of Fat ArSES!! Too much fast food, too much "super size me daddy I'm hungry!" How long will we turn a blind eye to kids eating donuts? "Come on Man!" Ignorance is not the answer. I just got through having to deal with ignorance, this lunch group I eat with is ignorant, ok. A kid, who went to battle, who I like, is simply ignorant. Funny as hell, but ignorant. Example(s): He didn't know that Spain was ranked number 1 in football - he said Detroit (lmao), He thought that Tom Brady was the number 1 football player in the world - wrong it is Lionel Messi, finally, I tricked him and said name the 51'st state - he said CANADA. Are you freaking kidding me? hahahahaha I can't even type for crying laughing:D:D:D:p:p. Like I said, "Why so much Ignorance?"

Great point Falconman! The point I'm trying to make is players could get hurt if there is not a weight limit! :eek: Concussions are real folks! I mean look at Richlands, like Dad said they have lineman at running back!:mad:

Great point Falconman! The point I'm trying to make is players could get hurt if there is not a weight limit! :eek: Concussions are real folks! I mean look at Richlands, like Dad said they have lineman at running back!:mad:

Not a lineman southbound just a LB go ahead with your rant though.

if you cannot run with the big dogs get out of the hunt and run with the little league. then you wont have to worry about size.

So what's the difference in a 260 lb linebacker that runs full speed into a RB or QB???

I think it is plausible to question kids weight. We live in an OBESE nation. A nation of Fat ArSES!! Too much fast food, too much "super size me daddy I'm hungry!" How long will we turn a blind eye to kids eating donuts? "Come on Man!"

I guess you guys are losin wait then, since you haven't had any victory tacos from TACO BELL this year, yet?

Yeah they should have a height limit for wide receivers too.

And hell if they are too fast your dbacks might pull a hammy chasing them.

We must prevent injuries. If you are too big, too fast, or too tall you shouldn't be able to play against Abingdon! It's just not fair!

Maybe the Falcons should sign up for flag football instead.

Make sure all of the flags are exactly the same size so no one has an advantage. Also no bright colored flags, they are too distracting and no dark colored flags as they are too hard to see.

Edited by redtiger

Make sure all of the flags are exactly the same size so no one has an advantage. Also no bright colored flags, they are too distracting and no dark colored flags as they are too hard to see.

While your at it, don't forget the weather ! It can't be to sunny because they may get the sun in their eyes, and it can't be raining either because the field becomes to slippery ! And what ever you do don't, and I repeat, don't ever schedule a game on Bristol race night......especially if it's a home game for them...............to many distractions then.

While your at it, don't forget the weather ! It can't be to sunny because they may get the sun in their eyes, and it can't be raining either because the field becomes to slippery ! And what ever you do don't, and I repeat, don't ever schedule a game on Bristol race night......especially if it's a home game for them...............to many distractions then.

Also, scratch the Richmond, Martinsville, and Charlotte race weekends. Too much distraction. And they are not to play at Grundy or Carroll. Lights are far too dim for their standards.

Also, scratch the Richmond, Martinsville, and Charlotte race weekends. Too much distraction. And they are not to play at Grundy or Carroll. Lights are far too dim for their standards.

Wow. It feels good to be back. I think I figured it out. You can put ingredients in the pot, i.e, last few replies, as long as you don't stir it. My bad G-Man.

So indoor flag football w/ small, unathletic, slow players. neutral colored flags(1 team will be grey and the other khaki). Games will not be played on the weekends of the Richmond, Martinsville, and Charlotte races and cannot be played on the weekend before, during or after the Bristol race. Also saturdays and sundays are out because the players would rather be watching College or Pro football. Additionally games cannot be played weeknights because the players arent mature enough to handle their studies and football.

Ok guys, glad we have laid out the basic league rules!

Wow. It feels good to be back. I think I figured it out. You can put ingredients in the pot, i.e, last few replies, as long as you don't stir it. My bad G-Man.

you can stir it, just wash your hands good u big dumby.lol

Quite frankly I don't know why more teams don't put big guys in the backfield from time to time, even at college and pro levels. Few things or more demoralizing then being unable to stop a running attack, especially from a 250+ lb back. Ask opponents of the 85 bears about this, of course, the fridge was signifigantly bigger that that!

It makes teams respect the run and can open up things downfield if u have anything of a passing attack.

Southy, yesterday I saw some of the Falcon's finest in their cowgirl attire with their daisy dukes and slick boots! Whew, that woke Falconman up! I loved western day during Homecoming week. BTW I saw your facebook profile pic for geek day - classic costume haha. Homecoming week was the best man and hope you enjoy yours. I know this year has been stressful year but don't worry about the game, just enjoy your last homecoming as a Falcon. Sign me up for the dance and tell Sara daddy will be there!!

Edited by Falconman