What's your funniest joke?

Let's keep them (relatively) clean...please.

I'll start with a couple of my favorites...

All the passengers are seated on a plane out on the tarmac and the stewardess announces "we're just waiting for the pilots.". The passengers look out the window and see two men, dressed as pilots walking towards the plane. Both men are using guide dogs and appear to be blind. There are murmurs among the passengers, and some believe it is a joke. The men board the plane and go into the cockpit. More concerned murmurs and uneasy chuckles from the passengers. The plane taxis normally to the runway and begins it's takeoff. As passengers look out the window they realize they are nearing the end of the runway. The entire passenger cabin begins screaming but the plane lifts off just before the end of the runway. The passengers calm down and chuckle to themselves. In the cockpit, the pilot turns to his copilot and says "you know, one day those people are gonna scream too late and we're all gonna die!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Two guys are out in the woods hunting deer. As they climb a hill, a bear appears out of nowhere and mauls one of them, then runs away with the hunter's lunch. The second hunter sees his friend lying on the ground motionless, blood everywhere from deep wounds. He frantically calls 911.

"911, what's your emergency?"

"My friend just got mauled by a bear, I think he's dead"

"Ok, calm down sir. We're sending an ambulance. Now what I need you to do is make sure he's dead not just unconscious."

The dispatcher hears a gunshot in the background. The hunter gets back on the phone and says, "Ok, now what?"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What do you do if you're attacked by a group of clowns?

Go for the juggler.

You know, I was on this plane once. And I'm sittin' there and the captain comes on and he does his whole, "We'll be cruising at 35,000 feet," then he puts the mike down but he forgets to turn it off. Then he turns to the copilot and goes, "You know, all I could go for right now is a fuckin' blow job and a cup of coffee." So the stewardess fuckin' goes bombin' up from the back of the plane to tell him the mic's still on, and this guy behind me goes, "Hey hon, don't forget the coffee!"

You know those seashells that you can put up to your ear and hear the ocean???

Well, I knew a girl that had a tatoo of one of those shells on the inside of her thigh...the only difference was, when you put your ear up to it, you could smell the ocean...

Let's keep them (relatively) clean...please.

I'll start with a couple of my favorites...

All the passengers are seated on a plane out on the tarmac and the stewardess announces "we're just waiting for the pilots.". The passengers look out the window and see two men, dressed as pilots walking towards the plane. Both men are using guide dogs and appear to be blind. There are murmurs among the passengers, and some believe it is a joke. The men board the plane and go into the cockpit. More concerned murmurs and uneasy chuckles from the passengers. The plane taxis normally to the runway and begins it's takeoff. As passengers look out the window they realize they are nearing the end of the runway. The entire passenger cabin begins screaming but the plane lifts off just before the end of the runway. The passengers calm down and chuckle to themselves. In the cockpit, the pilot turns to his copilot and says "you know, one day those people are gonna scream too late and we're all gonna die!"

Two guys are out in the woods hunting deer. As they climb a hill, a bear appears out of nowhere and mauls one of them, then runs away with the hunter's lunch. The second hunter sees his friend lying on the ground motionless, blood everywhere from deep wounds. He frantically calls 911.

"911, what's your emergency?"

"My friend just got mauled by a bear, I think he's dead"

"Ok, calm down sir. We're sending an ambulance. Now what I need you to do is make sure he's dead not just unconscious."

The dispatcher hears a gunshot in the background. The hunter gets back on the phone and says, "Ok, now what?"

What do you do if you're attacked by a group of clowns?

Go for the juggler.

Haha, all three of these were good for chuckles. Thanks for posting.

Preacher goes to the nursing home to visit a church member. While there he helps himself to a bowl of peanuts by her bed. As they chat for sometime, he proceeds to eat all of the peanuts. When he got ready to leave, he realized he had eaten all of the peanuts. Preacher says to her " Sally, I'm sorry that I ate all of your peanuts. When I come back to see you, I will bring you some more." Sally said to the preacher " Don't worry about it. I already sucked all the chocolate off of those ones."

Here's a collection of mine.

Q: What were Patsy Cline's last words?

A: I hope we crash hard, I don't want to be walking after midnight.

A husband and his wife were celebrating their 25th wedding anniversary. Reminiscing on that magical night, the wife turned to her husband and said: "Honey, what were you thinking the first time you saw me naked as a married woman?". The man said: "I wanted to make love to you so hard that you looked like a mile of bad road." As the woman slowly undressed, she said: "What are you thinking now?". The husband answered: "Looks like I did a damn good job."

What a woman says...

This place is a mess! C'mon!

You and I need to clean up!

Your stuff is lying on the floor and

You'll have no clothes to wear if we

don't do laundry right now!

What a man hears...

blah blah blah blah blah C'MON!

YOU AND I blah blah blah blah!

blah blah blah blah ON THE FLOOR blah

blah blah NO CLOTHES blah blah blah blah

blah blah blah RIGHT NOW!