Rusty PIPES!

southbound

Top ten reasons Falcons lost to Richlands:

10. We was a little nervous coming in because during the 1st minute of the game we saw broken arms, half a dozen sprains, and at least 4 broken noses...and that was just the cheerleaders for Richlands.

9. Distracted by smell of cologne drifting on field from Richlands fans.

8. Someone made a paper airplane out of our defensive scheme notes and then a Richlands fan hijacked it.

7.Our team was distracted by your local tragedy of a fire burning up 20 books in your library. The real tragedy was that 19 of the books had not been colored in yet.

6. Collectively, the team started their cycle on Friday and cramped up.

5. Where do the Falcons go in case of a TORNADO? Richlands, because they never get a touchdown there.

4.Coach asked, "How many males do we have on the team?" We said, "Huh, we are all males coach." To which he replied, "Do you think a few of you guys could run in front of our running back!"

3. Our sensitive players think the most undeveloped territory is inside the Richlands football helmet. So, we decided to lay down to boost your morale.

1. Those big guys in blue kept hitting QB's arm as he threw the ball.

:D Just kidding folks

You went from 3 to 1. Haha. Missed one I believe

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry about that, was saving number 2....

2. Was distracted to hear we had a new name changed to the:

Abingdon Tampons, as they are only good for one period and do not have

a second string.

Edited by sportsfan

Sorry about that, was saving number 2....:cool.

a second string.

.........that may be one of the greatest things I've ever heard.

Sorry about that, was saving number 2....

a second string.

#2 should def be #1!!! hilarious ...

Now I am not one to complain, but this is something that needs to be put out there. I am hoping with this post some "official person" - & not one of you pretenders - addresses it.:confused: I haven't had the strength to come on here and defend mine and Falconman's honor because I have been sick.:( I blame my sickness on one thing: RUSTY PIPES. The water we drank was brown and we filled up our coolers there. I didn't notice it until I got a big gulp pregame. Not to be too personal here but I felt like I could go at anytime during the game!:eek: I couldn't get properly hydrated nor could my teamates because they don't keep their facilities over there up to date. Next time, we better get our water from Abingdon and not from them darn RUSTY PIPES!:mad:

Ps: Just want to give a shout out to my dad who met me at halftime at the gate and inspired me to go even harder in the second half. Thanks Dad

Are you sure you didn't dip that water out of that bowl with the flusher?????

Guest king kone
Now I am not one to complain, but this is something that needs to be put out there. I am hoping with this post some "official person" - & not one of you pretenders - addresses it.:confused: I haven't had the strength to come on here and defend mine and Falconman's honor because I have been sick.:( I blame my sickness on one thing: RUSTY PIPES. The water we drank was brown and we filled up our coolers there. I didn't notice it until I got a big gulp pregame. Not to be too personal here but I felt like I could go at anytime during the game!:eek: I couldn't get properly hydrated nor could my teamates because they don't keep their facilities over there up to date. Next time, we better get our water from Abingdon and not from them darn RUSTY PIPES!:mad:

Ps: Just want to give a shout out to my dad who met me at halftime at the gate and inspired me to go even harder in the second half. Thanks Dad

The only "rusty pipes" are between your ears.........

Guest The Variable
u dang str8 playa

nothing is more gangsta than the word "dang".

Let me just start off by saying never again. Never again will I subject myself to the ignorance displayed on Friday night.:mad: The night started off with me having to park on a hill side beside the road and I was scared that someone was going to hit my ride or even scratch it. I mean can you guys claim your facilities are nice yet you don’t have proper parking over there? On the way in, a house on the left had hounds barking which caused us to jump out of our skin. I mean if you going to live that close to a school, don’t have loud dogs! That’s Freaking Backwoods, bro. Speaking of backwoods, never again will I sit on that visitors side and have to walk thru all the wild kids running around playing and having to dodge all the footballs being thrown around. Were are the parents? Let me pause and say I want to personal thank you to the parent of the little shrimp who stole my Falcon cap. My boy knocked my hat off and it fell under the bleachers, to which a little kid picked it up and would not throw it back up to me. Instead he elected to run off with it! Who’s raising this kid? Who’s in charge over there? Who’s running things? Never again will I allow that to happen to me! Never!

Ps: If you see a 11-12 yr old kid with a falcon hat on, tell the lil punk I want it back!!:mad::(

Let me just start off by saying never again. Never again will I subject myself to the ignorance displayed on Friday night.:mad: The night started off with me having to park on a hill side beside the road and I was scared that someone was going to hit my ride or even scratch it. I mean can you guys claim your facilities are nice yet you don’t have proper parking over there? On the way in, a house on the left had hounds barking which caused us to jump out of our skin. I mean if you going to live that close to a school, don’t have loud dogs! That’s Freaking Backwoods, bro. Speaking of backwoods, never again will I sit on that visitors side and have to walk thru all the wild kids running around playing and having to dodge all the footballs being thrown around. Were are the parents? Let me pause and say I want to personal thank you to the parent of the little shrimp who stole my Falcon cap. My boy knocked my hat off and it fell under the bleachers, to which a little kid picked it up and would not throw it back up to me. Instead he elected to run off with it! Who’s raising this kid? Who’s in charge over there? Who’s running things? Never again will I allow that to happen to me! Never!

Ps: If you see a 11-12 yr old kid with a falcon hat on, tell the lil punk I want it back!!:mad::(

I'm sure it was an Abingdon kid. What person in their right mind from Richlands or Tazewell county for that matter, would want an Abingdon Falcon hat. The only real Falcons are the Atlanta Falcons after all!

Funny, no mention of the actual football game by either Falconman or Southbound. Nice diversion.

I'll help you...56-10 Blues, and Abingdon scored their only TD against the JV team with 5 seconds left in the game, and their only FG came after a muffed punt inside the Blues 30 yard line. Where are the excuses for that performance by your "mighty falcons"? That's the most points Richlands has scored all season. So I guess that makes the Buzzards the worst team on the Blue's schedule.

Edited by blueinbama

Funny, no mention of the actual football game by either Falconman or Southbound. Nice diversion.

I'll help you...56-10 Blues, and Abingdon scored their only TD against the JV team with 5 seconds left in the game, and their only FG came after a muffed punt inside the Blues 30 yard line. Where are the excuses for that performance by your "mighty falcons"?

They're just saving it all up on how they will dominate the Dawgs and totally handle them

They're just saving it all up on how they will dominate the Dawgs and totally handle them

Everyone knows the situation at Tazewell this year, and I hate it for you guys. Good luck vs the Buzzards. I really don't have anything against Abingdon, it's these two pantie waists that make us all want to see them eat crow.

Everyone knows the situation at Tazewell this year, and I hate it for you guys. Good luck vs the Buzzards. I really don't have anything against Abingdon, it's these two pantie waists that make us all want to see them eat crow.

Give it maybe two years and I think we can be a really good team. Personally I have nothing against A town, but these two are quite fun to see what they are going to say though. Although they had better not do any kind of trash talking towards the Dawgs this week or after. It's one thing to go into a game with pride, but in circumstances like ours, let's try to handle it like mature adults.

Give it maybe two years and I think we can be a really good team. Personally I have nothing against A town, but these two are quite fun to see what they are going to say though. Although they had better not do any kind of trash talking towards the Dawgs this week or after. It's one thing to go into a game with pride, but in circumstances like ours, let's try to handle it like mature adults.

you do realize who you are talking about southbound and falconman them being mature adults sorry but i in my wildest imagination could not see them as mature adults even when they are adults.

you do realize who you are talking about southbound and falconman them being mature adults sorry but i in my wildest imagination could not see them as mature adults even when they are adults.

You know that exact thought did cross my mind after I made that post...

The facilities at RHS are about 200% better than the facilities at AHS.

Our baseball facility kicks your a$$ because we don't have to travel to a community college, our gym is nicer, we have a rubber track, umm great parking not to mention a BRAND NEW BAND HALL!!! NEXT, CAUSE i'M DONE WIT DIS GUY!