Hurley @ Honaker -- Round 2

rebel1

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can Hurley travel to Honaker for the second time this season and steal a win from the Tigers? Thoughts? Predictions?

Honaker takes this game by 17 points .. Hurley beat Haysi by 2 points and Honaker won by 17 I think against Haysi... That's my prediction ..Then Honaker hosts Burton ...and this game gets interesting ... Burton wins by 7 at Honaker and faces Galax at Galax in rd 3 of the playoffs ...imo..

imo the hotdogs are the best ive had at a football game.haysi is in a close race with their chili.i think one of the coaches mother makes it every home game.down at the field house end concession.if thats where u got it.for sure they are better than the other end.

Honaker takes this game by 17 points .. Hurley beat Haysi by 2 points and Honaker won by 17 I think against Haysi... That's my prediction ..Then Honaker hosts Burton ...and this game gets interesting ... Burton wins by 7 at Honaker and faces Galax at Galax in rd 3 of the playoffs ...imo..

As we all know scores can be misleading, a play here and there and most games could have differant results. I believe Honaker has the advantage on the line and thats where it all starts,but that being said Hurley's line is huge.Honaker has got to start playing 4 quarters if they want their season to continue.I will go with Honaker in a closer game than the first meeting.

imo the hotdogs are the best ive had at a football game.haysi is in a close race with their chili.i think one of the coaches mother makes it every home game.down at the field house end concession.if thats where u got it.for sure they are better than the other end.

LOL! Just thinking litltiger if you ever gain as much knowledge about the opposing team as you do about the FOOD you may get promoted to a COACH.

LOL! Just thinking litltiger if you ever gain as much knowledge about the opposing team as you do about the FOOD you may get promoted to a COACH.

im speechless .simply because u may be right and im pretty big on those hotdogs.

HUrley never stopped Honaker the entire game except at the end when they were trying to run out the clock,theve got the 0 no d.No depth.

They have some good athletes in Berglowe,cooper Waynick.Line needs work on both sides of ball,With all that said it still could be very interesting,they both scored 21 in the second halve,always hard to beat a team twice,Hoping for agood game i hate a blowout either way.

Tigers by 2tds!

HUrley never stopped Honaker the entire game except at the end when they were trying to run out the clock,theve got the 0 no d.No depth.

They have some good athletes in Berglowe,cooper Waynick.Line needs work on both sides of ball,With all that said it still could be very interesting,they both scored 21 in the second halve,always hard to beat a team twice,Hoping for agood game i hate a blowout either way.

Tigers by 2tds!

I hope it's a 6 OT game, as I'll be attending this game. :D

i think it will be a closer game this time, and if austin's receivers catch passes and have no drops they might have a chance...i think the defensive coach(coach davis maybe?) will have a good game plan for the second match up

Tigers by 2tds!

Don't count out #25 Tanner Charles

might just go in time to bake biscuits

And gravy? Sounds good to me. I have not had a good ole egg sandwich lately.

Not to worried about the boys. I've been putting gun powder in my boys food. And that takes alot of gun powder for that boys food. So far it's just made his eyes red, hopefully Saturday afternoon it will kick in early, like the first quarter. Honaker takes it to them early this game, that's what I'm hearing. If the line starts early the team will follow. Go hard or go home.

Is it Saturday yet Bleacher Coach?

I think Hurley will win it...from what I've seen of both teams, Hurley is the better team...even though Honaker beat Grundy and Grundy beat Hurley, I still think Hurley is the better team and should win it.