Wahoo!

Unchained

I haven't said much about this game because I didn't think it deserved the hype. UVA is still two or three years from being truly competitive, and yesterday was an example of that. To me, it seemed pretty obvious that Tech would come away with a win simply because we have more talent. But I never would have seen us putting up a shut out. Great showing by the Hokies.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest The Variable
I guess a lot of snowballs fell. Next time use more thought than heart when giving a prediction to a game. Lol

lol u so funni dawg. lol.

You are a joke when it comes to football talk. You post like a 2-year old.

As a Hokie fan, I will give props to UVA for exceeding expectations all season. Picked last in the division and to be in the position to play for a division championship is exceptional.

The sad thing for me was the fans bailing in the 3rd quarter.

Guest The Variable
Did I quote you? No lol... Sorry the truth struck a nerve my friend.

lol no lol. lol dawg, u just reely annoying...lol.

Basically what you did was the same thing if I had predicted the 9ers would blow out the Bucs a couple of weeks ago. Absolutely no foundation to make the claim and lucked out that SF played great and TB played like crap. That is what happened last night.

Its one thing to be a good sport and a good fan and a good winner. You are none of those...on top of that, you do not know much about the sport either.

I commend UVAO for following through with the signature and avatar change. I would've had a hard time following through if the result were opposite. You're a good sport buddy. Will be pulling for the Hoos this bowl season.

I know it has been a while but come on down to Knoxville and you can see what a national championship looks like.

How does a 5 win season feel? Must be the Power of the Orange Pants...

UT had another bad year. I won't deny that at all. I'm just amazed that some VT fans act the way they do after a win over an unranked team.

UVA was ranked. They were no Kentucky or Vandy, but they were ranked.

Guest The Variable
UVA was ranked. They were no Kentucky or Vandy, but they were ranked.

They were not BCS ranked. By other polls, yes, but not officially.

When UT is at the top I know they are a legit contender while you guys have a history of getting your tails kicked by top 5 teams. It is what it is and stats don't lie.

The Miami Dolphins won 2 Super Bowls in the 70's. They wont this year. Pittsburgh Pirates won a couple of World Series in the 70's, they didn't this year. Indiana State made the NCAA Championship game in 79' Well they wont this year. I used to believe in Santa Claus, but i dont anymore, Tennessee used to be really good in Football, but not anymore... Stats dont lie.

The Miami Dolphins won 2 Super Bowls in the 70's. They wont this year. Pittsburgh Pirates won a couple of World Series in the 70's, they didn't this year. Indiana State made the NCAA Championship game in 79' Well they wont this year. I used to believe in Santa Claus, but i dont anymore, Tennessee used to be really good in Football, but not anymore... Stats dont lie.

More than a couple bud, UT has 6. Stats don't lie!