This Friday is...

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive gotta work. I missed the show at Pikeville too, him Brantley Gilbert and Blackberry Smoke

The show he is doing tonight in Atlantic City would be interesting, him and Metallica(Black Album).

Ive gotta work. I missed the show at Pikeville too, him Brantley Gilbert and Blackberry Smoke

The show he is doing tonight in Atlantic City would be interesting, him and Metallica(Black Album).

And more importantly, Avenged Sevenfold. ;-)

Speaking of Blackberry Smoke, I saw where they are going to be at the Buchanan County Fair on July 21st.

Im going have not bought tickets yet but ill be there ive heard that chruch puts on one heck of a show.

One of the best live shows I've ever seen. And I've seen well over 300 bands.

A7X is on a different stage I think. Red Fang was also there!

Yes, Blackberry Smoke IS gonna be at the Buchanon Co Fair!(I will probably have to work then too, #@^* it!)

They were on the stage across the field as the co-headliner. That should be A7Xs last show before taking the next year off to write a new album.

Im going have not bought tickets yet but ill be there ive heard that chruch puts on one heck of a show.

Seen him 5 times and he's one of the best out there I promise you.

Saw him with Hank a few years ago and he really might have put on the best performance on the stage that night. Hank is King but Church is right there with him in my book. Absolute blast.

Everybody I know is winning tickets to the Church concert apparently. That's all I see on my Facebook wall now.

I won two tickets

When nobody is buying, you have to give them away to get a crowd...

Your not kidding on that one I went a few months back to see them in Wise and that place was PACKED out.

my friend Aaron played drums for them before and after Allun died...and they are ok, but not nearly as strong as the were with Allun...it's a shame he passed away, dude really had a lot of talent and wrote some great songs.

This. I'm really surprised that this isn't a gigantic draw...but it ain't.

Had it stayed the original lineup with EC, Rodney Atkins, and Brantley Gilbert it would be a lot bigger.

Had it stayed the original lineup with EC, Rodney Atkins, and Brantley Gilbert it would be a lot bigger.

Doubt it...the current lineup is better than the original...

No no no no no. Lol. Rodney > Jake Owen. Brantley > Lee Brice.

The brantley one i could agree with but Rodney is not greater than jake owen plus Rodneys legal problems prevent him from doing much of anything lol.

This is spoken like someone who doesn't listen to a lot of country. No offense.

I don't listen to much country. Aside from Brad Paisley, Zac Brown, Eric Church, and Brantley, that's most of all of the country I listen to. But I do know that to the general listener, Rodney and Brantley are more recognizable than Jake or Lee is all I'm saying. Your due hard country fans will go regardless, but you're losing the "crossover" market, IMHO