This Friday is...

Yep. They cancelled it. Got as far as Lee Brice. He was really good. They said To keep posted for updates as to a make up or whatnot.

i would bet on the "whatnot"

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup. I seriously doubt that the concert will be made up.

To quote Jake Blues, "well, I guess we're up S*** Creek then".

To save face, they have to make it up. To make it up, it has to be a free concert: with as many tickets were flowing around, there's no humanly possible way to keep track of people. The cost alone would be outrageous.

To quote Jake Blues, "well, I guess we're up S*** Creek then".

To save face, they have to make it up. To make it up, it has to be a free concert: with as many tickets were flowing around, there's no humanly possible way to keep track of people. The cost alone would be outrageous.

Jake tweeted and said they would make it up to us. We'll see what happens. Lol

Heard rumors that your ticket stub to last night will admit you free to a future Eric Church concert. Pick a concert, take your ticket, and you're good to go. Dunno how true that is but its a much more likely scenario instead of getting all these guys back in town for another go.

If that's true, that cool I just hope there is something in place for Jake Owen too. A lot of people were excited to see him too last night.

I see all these people wanting refunds and such for the show on facebook. My question is why would you want a refund the money went to help the kids I for one do not want to take the money from them. If they can not work out a reschedule or something like that im not concerned they made the right move last night with the wind and such I know it was a bad deal the way it ended but it was for saftey and I for one understand that.

I see all these people wanting refunds and such for the show on facebook. My question is why would you want a refund the money went to help the kids I for one do not want to take the money from them. If they can not work out a reschedule or something like that im not concerned they made the right move last night with the wind and such I know it was a bad deal the way it ended but it was for saftey and I for one understand that.

because people dont really care about the charity side of it, in their minds they paid to see a show and didn't see a show...people are mostly stupid in general.

I see people posting on there that they drove from 10 hours away. My question is WHY?? I love country music. I drove 5 and a half hours to Nashville for CMA Fest but that was for 4 days and nights of good times and concerts.

I see people posting on there that they drove from 10 hours away. My question is WHY?? I love country music. I drove 5 and a half hours to Nashville for CMA Fest but that was for 4 days and nights of good times and concerts.

=

because ...people are mostly stupid in general.

Yes they are. Examples of stupid people: People on FB who will post things that aren't true like Starbucks writing a letter to a Marine stating that they will not supply them with free coffee because they do not support the war or those in it.

Or pretty much the large majority of people who vote without knowing what the hell they are voting for.

Heard rumors that your ticket stub to last night will admit you free to a future Eric Church concert. Pick a concert, take your ticket, and you're good to go. Dunno how true that is but its a much more likely scenario instead of getting all these guys back in town for another go.

If that's true, that cool I just hope there is something in place for Jake Owen too. A lot of people were excited to see him too last night.

No way that happens. How would they seat people at random concerts when you have a ticket for this event? Go and its sold out already? Just not feasible.

Wonder if there is some sort of "lost and found" set up somewhere. I may or may not have got really drunk and lost my military id.....

Sucks for you! And why are you asking people on a sports message board?

Well here is the thing....we are talking about the concert on here dumbass.

Or you could just contact the Second Chance Learning Center who actually ran the event....poopface

They just posted on the Second Chance's Facebook that the show wil be rescheduled and to keep your ticket stubs. They started renovating the stadium today to comply with ADA regulations before the concert can happen. They will announce a date shortly for the remake. And both Eric and Jake will be there. Just passing it along.

They just posted on the Second Chance's Facebook that the show wil be rescheduled and to keep your ticket stubs. They started renovating the stadium today to comply with ADA regulations before the concert can happen. They will announce a date shortly for the remake. And both Eric and Jake will be there. Just passing it along.

If they only admit people with ticket studs, they won't fill the place halfway...

they should just make it gen admin and sell tix again...be the smart thing to do...let those who have stubs in and you sit where you can find a seat.

Not possible due to how tickets were sold...they'd lose a lot of sponsors if that happened...